Author Topic: "Adminship's Seriousness"  (Read 2615 times)

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"Adminship's Seriousness"
« on: March 19, 2011, 06:04 »
lilthug spoiled the game then left.... he got autobanned and he unbanned himself back in a second.... so are admins the only ones who can spoil the game by teasing the other players and leave the game without being banned....

why i open this topic is this:::

If admins can do these kinda things because they are admin.. then dont let them play in public game .... they gotta play with each other without screwing others PSR!!!

I m looking for answers or supports from other users...

(this is the link of the game i was talking about http://playdota.eu/stats/game/13283/ap-euus-pro-only-1 and my user name is vampirelestat)
_Vampire_Lestat_

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "Adminship's Seriousness"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 06:20 »
LiLThuG has lost the connection (timed out), LiLThuG was autobanned.

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 06:55 »
LiLThuG has lost the connection (timed out), LiLThuG was autobanned.
lol i am saying the same thing dude... read it
_Vampire_Lestat_

Offline _Deadly_Weapon_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 08:07 »
dude.....we are TESTING new bots so,when u left the game or lost connection,u will get ban for 1min,because bots are on test.....so he didnt unban himself

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 08:17 »
dude.....we are TESTING new bots so,when u left the game or lost connection,u will get ban for 1min,because bots are on test.....so he didnt unban himself
why did he leave the game then.... any explanation for that??? you guys are not trying to find a solution... you are just trying to defend.. read what i am saying one more time and try understanding it... answer to yourself and confirm it after that you can post it on here
_Vampire_Lestat_

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 08:19 »
ONE MORE TIME WHAT I AM SAYING IS:::::
THE ADMIN TEASED TO ME AND LEFT THE GAME!!! SO THE REAL QUESTION IS HE HAS A RIGHT LIKE THAT OR NOT....

THIS IS THE QUESTION, I M NOT SAYING "DID HE DO THIS" OR "WHY DID HE DO THIS" DOES HE HAVE RIGHT TO SCREW ANY GAME.....
_Vampire_Lestat_

Offline LiLThuG

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • LiLThuG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 08:23 »
why did he leave the game then.... any explanation for that??? you guys are not trying to find a solution... you are just trying to defend.. read what i am saying one more time and try understanding it... answer to yourself and confirm it after that you can post it on here

Lol instead of wasting time over here, better go and practice how to lasthit...Autoattacking naix ftw...

Offline opa_bato[o.0]

• wub wub wub prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhh
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 09:45 »
THE ADMIN TEASED TO ME AND LEFT THE GAME!!! SO THE REAL QUESTION IS HE HAS A RIGHT LIKE THAT OR NOT....

THIS IS THE QUESTION, I M NOT SAYING "DID HE DO THIS" OR "WHY DID HE DO THIS" DOES HE HAVE RIGHT TO SCREW ANY GAME.....
mby you should learn the difference between "leave" and "dc"?
bored i am

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 10:34 »

mby you should learn the difference between "leave" and "dc"?
pfffff he didnt got disconnected you should learn how to leave by disconnection
_Vampire_Lestat_

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 10:37 »
anyways lock this topic i dont really wanna argue anymore... there are only people who wants to focus on things which is not important
_Vampire_Lestat_

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 10:47 »

Lol instead of wasting time over here, better go and practice how to lasthit...Autoattacking naix ftw...
lol when i lose hp i gotta autoattack to gain right??? learn the skills of heroes if i go to nc with those items i cant handle... so what i should do is autoattack. And if there is a rule that says you cant do autoattack with naix just bring it to me you genious... i wasnt using a sniper or something its naix.... NAIX WITH HP LOST
_Vampire_Lestat_

dolmel

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 11:04 »
this thread is deliberate provocation ?
too bad i cant do anything with it, neither with author.

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2011, 11:20 »
Ofc, ofc, ofc like always. Users know what im talking about.
To author of that topic: Many mods left, spoil the game, but they havent got punished so far. Get over it :)
Maybe he really got disconnected, who knows, i dont care, all I know is what I have written there.

Offline vampirelestat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2011, 11:27 »
Why i opened this topic is clear.... if you are an admin you gotta be more responsible....
you gotta obey your rules better than any other...
you shall not flame
you shall not spam
you shall not be a leaver
you shall not abuse the adminship... Am I Right???

anyways who am i talking to..... its just a disappointment because i thought playdota.eu is more serious.. not just about internet connection or something like that... playdota.eu was more like blizzard's official bot...

you got a great bot with unserious admins... it was my bad not yours.... i was about to donate because i was respecting your efforts.... now i see, i was just dreaming

i m sorry if i disrespected i was just pissed off....

"THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION"
_Vampire_Lestat_

Offline Saric

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2011, 12:18 »
lil for president :*