Author Topic: Complaint  (Read 647 times)

Offline rfdangel

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint
« on: March 16, 2011, 17:19 »
Hello, i didn't fine where else to post since there is no place to complain against admins...
I would like that other players to tell there opinion.
I got banned for a multiaccount that i don't have, and on request for unban i got "!denied,dont share account with brothers and friends,they can put u in trouble..." there is no rule that says that, not to mention the thing that i play on playdota.eu like 2-3 times a month. The account is used by my brother ONLY. Ok ban me for flaming, ban me for leaveing, but don't ban me for multiaccount since I DON'T HAVE ONE, but you sure force players to have more then one account by banning them for nothing.
Further more the rules say that on the first account over the main i only get a ban for 1 day or a warn, not a permanent ban... so nice like every time the rules are respected by the ear, good job.
Have a nice day, i sure won't thanks to you.....

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 19:39 »
You can not really prove that you are not multi accounter . There are many stories like my brother ,aunt ,grandma .

If you use other accounts to avoid ban that is multi acc.

And it can be checked easily.

Offline rfdangel

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 15:34 »
Then check. It's not my duty to check. And from what i understand from my brother he didn't played WARCRAFT 3 in the last month not to mention dota or other games that might be hosted on a playdota.eu hosted bot.
I am also sure that i didn't had my account hacked, since if i would of had my eurobattle.net account hacked i would of had my other accounts hacked to. And that didn't happen since all my accounts and my brother accounts are safe. I am usually very careful where i place my data, and the eurobattle.net account is only managed by me. Might it be because of the fact that eurobattle.net needs the account to be activated once every month and i din'd actually activate it since i didn't use it?
Other then that i would really like an unban, and will make a new post if i know that i will get unbanned. If not so be it, i will be forced to make a new account then on eurobattle.net and use that ....

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 21:08 »
I dont care for your brother,sister or best friend,that account you made its yours,dont share,they put you in trouble not me and system,if you wanna complain go to them not to us...