Author Topic: Game replay link does not work. Bug or ???  (Read 6514 times)

Offline LordofDrinks

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Game replay link does not work. Bug or ???
« on: February 03, 2011, 02:22 »
I had a clear MH report. The guy has already whispered me that he has MH. I was going to post it here. But I saw that game replay link is broken. The MHer was the host and I think he destroyed the link intentionally after I detected his MH.

The guy is still unbanned. I am banned by him because I left his MAP HACKED game. 

Now is this a bug in playdota.eu servers?

If not who can destroy game replay?

It seems that server works for cheaters....

Offline MaNiaC

• Izvuci dim tebra , postani Deo Klana
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Game replay link does not work. Bug or ???
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 02:52 »
Me to today play 1 game , but no link of that game . Realy shit.
A.C.A.B.

Offline LordofDrinks

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 03:10 »
I left the game very easily being sure that he will be permanently banned. I trusted the server.

But now what happens? I am banned. They reject to unban me. I can not play anymore. Cheater is still playing and making fun of me.

Moderators dont listen to me. I am leaving this server forever.

PLAYDOTA = SERVER FOR CHEATERS

totally_screwd

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 03:45 »
listen man, if you think that one of the players use maphack, you wait till the game ends and report him,he gets perma ban in 2 days for maphack(if he uses ofc)

if all of the people behaved like you did , i mean leaving every game when you suspect a guy using maphack,we wouldnt finish a single game,you need to be patient till the game ends and watch the replay,then report the guy.

'I left the game very easily being sure that he will be permanently banned. I trusted the server. ' btw we are not the server we are just a community, a free public bot moderators and we have rules here.

playdota is not server for cheaters but people like you dont deserve to play here, you think you have right leaving that game ,but guess what we do not unban everyone who think they have right
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 03:49 by totally_screwd »

Offline M4rkl4r

• ObeyYourThirst
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 06:31 »
I suggest you just go watch some other games of this 'map hacker' where you can download the replay. And that you leave cause he has MH... well.. leaving is leaving, next time just try to play the game otherwise just only defend.

This bot isn't like that they support the hackers or anything, so what if the bot bugs some times? It's awesome enough that you can actually host a game yourself with it and that it keeps track of your DotA score and all your DotA games which you can look back at. Nothing is perfect, but the way this bot works, statisfies me well enough.

Btw i also had once that someone got away from ban cause the replay didn't got saved of that game, but imo you should just accept the fact that this shit happens.

True story: http://i.imgur.com/PrkX0.png

Longest Introduction Topic

12:34      [All]   totally_StAlKeD killed Geh.TT. :D

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 09:44 »
I dont deserve to play here because I left after whispered me he has MH. I dont deserve to play here because I trusted your website.

Why should I care for a ban? I can open another account and continue playing. But I cant not accept this happens. What you have done is totally unfair.

Look at the title for my message. It is the first time I cannot download game replay from your website. And it is the first time I will report a MH. Is it coincidence?

Well if there is a possibility for the hosts to somehow destroy the game replay this means this server is suitalbe for MAPHACKERS. Thats why I asked is it a bug or is it done intentionally? But I see that you dont care about technical problems. You only blame me.

You have banned me in a game that no replay exist. How can you be sure I left without reason? Please answer this question.

I wont accept if this shit happens. Sorry my time is valuable. I can not wait for the 8 year old idiot mapphackers with mental problems. Maybe you are right, I am not suitable for this server.

By the way I requested permanent ban and closed my forum account.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 10:01 by neverlate »

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 11:05 »
Btw i also had once that someone got away from ban cause the replay didn't got saved of that game, but imo you should just accept the fact that this shit happens.

Using MH is worse than leaving a game. Map hacker can easily get away because there is no replay. But he can make me banned without any replay.

This is totally unfair. There is a bug with the rules which obviously supports cheaters. Also there is a technical bug with the game replays.

Ok I should have waited till game ends. But how can I know there bugs? I play dota from the first version. But I am not experienced with such MH things and so on.

I see people get unbanned when the simply "appologize". But when I say something logical, they only blame me. I am not a kid to applogize and beg for mercy. I am trying to explain the unfair situation and improve playdota.eu.

I could also open hundred accounts, host games with MH, spam people by whisper.... But I have a life. I just try to get rid of stress by playing some games. But the structure of this place adds even more stress. I say something HONESTLY and getting banned. If I say some LIE, I can easily get unbanned.

See, this server is a perfect place for cheaters. Maybe you dont want it that way but it is the truth.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 11:13 »
Becouse of LordofDrinks can receive PM's I will paste it here.

Please check:

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,46572.0.html

How can I post a Mh report when replay link is broken?

Cheaters play and they are never banned. I dont even know how to download MH crack. And I am banned.

Good job. Have fun with 10 year old idiot cheater kids. Please ban me forever. I am really angry and dont even want to hear "playdota.eu".

Everybody here tries to satisfy his ego. Ok I accept you are the perfect guardians for the server.
You ban me because I try to play fair.
You ban me because I dont want to let CHEAtERS play.
You ban me because I do not know how to deal with experienced cheaters.
You ban me because I have little bit of honour to leave a game after host whispered that hae hs MH.
You ban me because I pollute this server? Not the MHers, not the spammers, not the idiot leavers.
You ban me because I only play a GAME. I am not trying to annoy other people just to feel better.
You ban me because I have a life.

THANKS !!!

Close my forum account also. HEre is your reason :
I am swearing to all moderators:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Now is this ok? Believe me I am the bad guy. All your server members are ANGELS.

BYE

You just touch me with this PM. Most of you've said is truth.
Worst possible offence is using hack (MH), abusing commands like !checkban (host already done that in this game and I can ban him for this), flaming and leaving (you've done this and you break the rule this way).
You was not obligated to leave by any means.
In the future try to catch screenshots when someone whispers to you that he have MH. Private whispers are not saved in chat logs. It may be a proof.
Saving game is also abuse but in that exeptional situation (broken replay link) we can use it against player that you acuse for MH.

NoRegret    9:39       Player [LordofDrinks] is saving the game.    9:39       NoRegret

It possible that you have replay on your hard drive in Warcraft 3 folder.

Please write MH report and upload this replay from your PC. Send me PM and I will check it.
If it's true that he used MH I will unban you.

P.S. FUCK YOU TOO

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 11:36 »
I am Lordofdrinks. I closed that account. Please ban my server account forever. I really do not have time to deal with these map hackers. Yes I have a second account which I use now. You can ban this one also.

I wont play here anymore untill these stupid bugs are fixed. I am tired of struggling with MH ers, spammers, leavers...

@Resor,

Yes I have saved game in 9.39 minute. I dont know if it prooves any MH. I really lost my hope to play here. So I will not waste my time on it. Please ask the guy who banned me to proove I left without reason !!! Request replay from him just as you request it from me.

I am sure he is playing 24 hours a day with MH to satisfy his ego. I am sure he has many accounts. If I give my 1 hour just to make him use his other account, sorry but this is a totally waste of time for me. I like playing DOTA but I have a life.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:46 by neverlate »

nermiee

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 11:56 »
Oh, my,dear god, this topic is hoooooot.! :D
Btw, dude... i understand what u wanna say, but i agree with admins, u should stayed in base, wait till the game finish, than watch replay and report, i had same problems, but that fixed, and btw, if u rly see he's using mh, go test him. Go low hp somewhere in woods, and check him...

Btw, dont play Trapemso games dude.....
I dont have nothing with TR people, but as far as i heard, they cheat too much :)))
Download some replays of host who banned u, and u will see.. u just said he do MHing 27/7 ( xD )

totally_screwd

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 12:56 »
'You have banned me in a game that no replay exist. How can you be sure I left without reason? Please answer this question.  '

replay link gives the error but we have a chat log which shows us the details of the game, I understand you ,you do not want to waste your time here,well neither do we but everyday we ban many accounts,maybe %80 of them switch account and keep playing but I play 5 games per day also and I only see 1 rule breaker maximum per day

I DO BELIEVE we reduce the number of the problems and somehow even people who have 6236 accounts they don't want to start over without any games etc(I wouldnt either),so they stick with the rules.So if you want to change things slightly you can spare your minutes and report its up to you.

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 13:14 »
Chat log does not tell everything (e.g. it does not help now)

I really think that I should have the right to leave a game when I detect a MH. A single game takes 1 hour of time. I can not go afk (again banned). The guy spams the whole game by whisper and !checkban.

You should first watch the replay. If I am wrong you can deny my unban request. But in this case the game replay is broken. And it is definitely not my fault. How can I know such problems happen? You should have at least unbanned my account.  You unban many accounts when they simply apologize, lie or find senseless reasons. I am really right to get angry about moderators in this situation.

BTW I think best thing is playing with the people you know or making an own-ban-list. In this case I really do not need to play in playdota.eu. Your system has problems and many cheaters benefit from that.

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 13:20 »

I really think that I should have the right to leave a game when I detect a MH

Hm that is so wrong.

What if u were wrong? What if noone has MH ? Game ruined coz of you.

What if someone is losing game and he rages on opponent w/o mh and spams ,,MH MH,, and he leaves game and no ban?

Ur joke.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline neverlate

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 13:34 »

Hm that is so wrong.

What if someone is losing game and he rages on opponent w/o mh and spams ,,MH MH,, and he leaves game and no ban?

Ur joke.

If I am wrong they will not unban me. (and do not ban him)
If I am right they will unban me. (and ban him)

If no one knows who is right (because an error/bug in the system) they should at least let both of us unbannned.

I already agree that they ban me when I left.

If you want to discuss something please read what i say first.

Ur joke => Ok i am joke and you are great. You beat me. Enjoy. 

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 13:36 »

Hm that is so wrong.

Ur joke.

If I am wrong they will not unban me. (and do not ban him)
If I am right they will unban me. (and ban him)

If no one knows who is right (because an error/bug in the system) they should at least let both of us unbannned.

I already agree that they ban me when I left.

If you want to discuss something please read what i say first.

Ur joke => Ok i am joke and you are great. You beat me. Enjoy.

I dont want to discuss about that i just wanted to say that ur idea about leaving game when u THINK some1 has mh is bad.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)