Author Topic: Why the fuck we host any game whit SO ????  (Read 6816 times)

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why the fuck we host any game whit SO ????
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 01:42 »
Actually i don`t think that rule applys for the -roll command...
In fact if any rules are to be made about the -roll command it should be: high skilled, good farmed hero to have low roll, so that means he has to switch for the balance of the game ... i think you missquided that function...

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 06:54 »
Yea, and when a team starts losing, 2 players will leave and the stats will not be saved?

2 players will leave? Good, they will have a long ban

The rule says"...free to leave" : if u leave u will take a lot of deaths (fountain farm 100%sure)so u r not free to leave and u have to w8 the end of the game.

Why u want give to the cowards (5v3) the victory?
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 07:13 »
In my opinion -roll to -sw is not a good idea to balance the game

the team has to decide who sw considering also the others heroes(the other team) in game.

Offline WOLF2525

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 08:32 »
This game is not about stats ....... this is the point we lose the esence of the game .... FUN i dont want to play game of 20 min ..... whit no team play no fun no balanced games ... only stats ........ ask a friend and play1vs1 and you cant make great stats ....... OH realy great i have best stats ever and no fun on game ....... this is the point where we want to go ??

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 09:26 »
This game is not about stats ....... this is the point we lose the esence of the game .... FUN i dont want to play game of 20 min ..... whit no team play no fun no balanced games ... only stats ........ ask a friend and play1vs1 and you cant make great stats ....... OH realy great i have best stats ever and no fun on game ....... this is the point where we want to go ??

I agree with u  100%

Probably u dont find fun in playng 5v3 (nor me) so why ppl dont -sw? only 4 stats
Here we have the solution: no stats 4 that game

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 16:12 »
Lol, no stats 4 that game ? Blah, stupid ruling ...

It is simple... People don`t want to switch!
It is not just about stats.. Maybe the combo that would be splited, or it is the same old "getting pissed off after switching and losing"/...
Some people play for stats, some play to win, others for fun, some even play all these 3 things together...
And consider that in a team of 5 members there will 1 of each kind... So basically it is like democracy, if majority rule to switch then they will switch...

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2011, 16:18 »
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=1206468

Example:
The guy ( grimer ) playing Magina.. Switched at the end for "balance".. Actually all he did is die more with us...

Final note: If you want to play SO , then join SO games, if you dont want to play  SO, then play Non-So games..
Maybe you`ll be satisfied then...
But first ask yourselfs.. If you were winning by 30-10 score, would you switch to the losing team for balance??

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2011, 17:07 »
Lol, no stats 4 that game ? Blah, stupid ruling ...

Some people play for stats, some play to win, others for fun, some even play all these 3 things together...

I dont agree with u because why u dont switch, only if u look 4 stats or to win, if u play 4 fun u will switch 4 sure.

U find fair or funny win 5v3? No u want only win, doesnt matter how

In this case, in my opinion, having not stats will solve the problem trust me.

If u read the rule, its deep sense, the rule wants to say this. (free to leave means be free 100%)

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2011, 17:56 »

Example:
The guy ( grimer ) playing Magina.. Switched at the end for "balance".. Actually all he did is die more with us...

Final note: If you want to play SO , then join SO games, if you dont want to play  SO, then play Non-So games..
But first ask yourselfs.. If you were winning by 30-10 score, would you switch to the losing team for balance??

Well the point of this topic are the -so games... If the host already hosted a -so game, and players joined it, then it would be expected of them to accept the switch..

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2011, 17:59 »

Example:

Well the point of this topic are the -so games... If the host already hosted a -so game, and players joined it, then it would be expected of them to accept the switch..
Yes! then there should be a rule about that, not a rule about haveing no stats from those games!..

If host put SO then he is intitled to use it, if he did not put SO no one can complain...

Such things like "no stats because of 5v3 win" is total C**P...
If tehre is SO then there should be a rule about the SO command...

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2011, 18:24 »

Example:

Yes! then there should be a rule about that, not a rule about haveing no stats from those games!..

If host put SO then he is intitled to use it, if he did not put SO no one can complain...

Such things like "no stats because of 5v3 win" is total C**P...
If tehre is SO then there should be a rule about the SO command...

I speack in this way because I try to understand the rules, u seems not.

Another rule say: "after 35 mins -sw in not necessary" did u ask to yourself what does this rule mean? And why.

Offline WOLF2525

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2011, 22:33 »

Another rule say: "after 35 mins -sw in not necessary" did u ask to yourself what does this rule mean? And why.

Than dont force me to lose time to pla unbalanced game whit -1 .... -2 players ....

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2011, 15:24 »

Than dont force me to lose time to pla unbalanced game whit -1 .... -2 players ....

Sry I have not undersood u. Who force u to play? U can leave withouth a ban

Offline WOLF2525

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2011, 17:42 »

Sory for my english it was a long day .....
.Then don't force me to lose time in a unbalanced game .....(you force me to lose time by dont leave i get ban -1
or -2 player i dont have right to leave) i only say the rulest are not more for play a game only for the stats ....

Offline Isaac

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 19:17 »
in my expirience, ppl leave less in games without -so