Author Topic: Votekick  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Calebaas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Votekick
« on: January 01, 2011, 21:43 »
I personally think it's lame to !votekick just to win the game,you said you're open for any suggestion,so here's mine : !votekick can only work if all players from YOUR team vote...that way haters cannot kick you if you pwn,and if you really deserve a !votekick then your team would definitely know it.In the game where I got kicked(my first post) it's only 2 guys voting from my team,all the rest were from sentinel team.Other 2 guys from my team were saying like omg don't kick him,we're gonna lose..etc.  So tell me what you think about the idea.

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Votekick
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 21:53 »
I personally think it's lame to !votekick just to win the game,you said you're open for any suggestion,so here's mine : !votekick can only work if all players from YOUR team vote...that way haters cannot kick you if you pwn,and if you really deserve a !votekick then your team would definitely know it.In the game where I got kicked(my first post) it's only 2 guys voting from my team,all the rest were from sentinel team.Other 2 guys from my team were saying like omg don't kick him,we're gonna lose..etc.  So tell me what you think about the idea.
And what will happen if 2 friends decide that the game is over so they go to the enemy towers and just die over and over again?

Offline Calebaas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 21:57 »
And what will happen if 2 friends decide that the game is over so they go to the enemy towers and just die over and over again?

Why would anyone do such a stupid thing when all games affect your score? I think they would rather wait for the other team to finish near their fountain. And if someone is THAT retarded then report and ban.GG.

Offline TiNisiDinamo

• Pro Member
  • Nothing smart written here
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 22:00 »
If really two or more people who are friends want to ruin game isnt it easier for them to be in different teams and votekick for example player who killed em in first min and one of them say "Killer has "mh" and his team all 5 wants to kick him and friend in other team kicks him so easier way to ruin game
Nothing smart written here too

Offline Calebaas

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 22:13 »
If really two or more people who are friends want to ruin game isnt it easier for them to be in different teams and votekick for example player who killed em in first min and one of them say "Killer has "mh" and his team all 5 wants to kick him and friend in other team kicks him so easier way to ruin game
Dude I'm not flaming or anything...but all "updated topics" that pop out have you as the last guy who commented.And here you're posting something that has nothing to do with the topic main subject,and tbh you're not really helping anyone.Cheers

Offline TiNisiDinamo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 22:15 »
Dude I'm not flaming or anything...but all "updated topics" that pop out have you as the last guy who commented.And here you're posting something that has nothing to do with the topic main subject,and tbh you're not really helping anyone.Cheers
No problem mate I aint angry at no1.Just my last post was directed to Eko s last post.Cheers to you two

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 22:31 »
Why would anyone do such a stupid thing when all games affect your score? I think they would rather wait for the other team to finish near their fountain. And if someone is THAT retarded then report and ban.GG.
Not everyone is interested in stats. And I can give examples of 1 player doing so (ofc he is kicked from the game).
And a ban can be issued after the game, but a votekick - during the game, thus ruining it less.

Most people decide to ruin the game, after it has started. Now don't reply saying that there is a switch command.
Also, if you want to ruin a game, before it has even started, all you need is to be the host of the game. You've got enough power to make other players suffer.

Agree. When I kick one forum troll, an other one comes...
Btw, it's best to send such thoughts via PM.

One more note: this suggestion should have been posted in a new thread. I'll do what I can to split it... Done.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 22:36 by ek0 »

Offline DuffMan

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 09:50 »

I think it wont help. I have been kicked a few times by a few "competitive" teammates and 4-5 loosing enemies and I'm pretty sure, this rule wont help me. Because the real problem is that loosing team is suported by a few your teammates who also wish !votekick.
 I think u can't do **** about that. But thats OK - no really it's OK, because majority of ingame players don't wanna play with u. I don't see better options. Any suggestions? Don't say we should let host himself decide who will be kicked by his !kick command. Majority offers u limited yet best protection against "stupid !votekick". If majority fails - what u suggest? U cannot ban them - for what?

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 09:57 »
If majority fails - what u suggest? U cannot ban them - for what?
Possibly to fix the problem with majority - increase the votes needed for a votekick.
But (on the other hand), this will make it almost imposible to kick a feeder from the game...

Offline DuffMan

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 10:05 »
Possibly to fix the problem with majority - increase the votes needed for a votekick.
But (on the other hand), this will make it almost imposible to kick a feeder from the game...

Y totaly agree - even now it's sometimes impossible to kick "feeder" because opposite team likes his attitude :-D

Offline TiNisiDinamo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 10:31 »

Y totaly agree - even now it's sometimes impossible to kick "feeder" because opposite team likes his attitude :-D
But it s cool to see people desperate to win

Offline Sauzer

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 13:53 »
When u r kicked the game will be counted in stats?
! PSR = Pointless System Rating

Offline TiNisiDinamo

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 13:54 »
When u r kicked the game will be counted in stats?
Yes it will be counted

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 21:43 »
i know this is hard to make but so the if some1 score in game was 0-10 or something bad it will need less votes
but if hes 16-1 vote needs everyone to vote

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 21:48 »
16 1 guy = karl
his friend = karlo

karl plays with karlo , karl steals every kill and the whole team wana kick him but karlo doesnt write !yes bcs he is his friend so karl wont be kicked bcs of his friend

got it xD ?