Author Topic: Eu bot for eu games  (Read 16630 times)

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eu bot for eu games
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2010, 17:57 »
Well Resor ur right but he started it first ;D

On topic: Its not in our defence but the truth really is that they started kicking non Tr players from day 1. Thats practically the source of this fuss . For me thats a manipulation of pd. All of us are taking advantage  of it but they  are using pd in a wrong way, which brings us on this topic which wouldnt be brought up if that was alright , coz as i can see a great number of players is complaining about this, much greater than those who are in favor of leaving them having their own party (parti-partidilla- u get it right-the word game) .

Ur bound to lose this one  ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 17:58 by night_must_fall »

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2010, 19:12 »
oh no he started it first, what are you 5?

pro players kick noob players, all people should be able to play in the game they choose to play in. that's what u're saying.

i mean seriously, abuse of bot by kicking non turkish speaking players? grow up.

what about abuse of bot by swaping pro players up and noobs down
what about abuse of bot by not typing pros or noobs so that host can stack noobs down
what about abuse of bot by playing only em games against noobs even though title has pros in it
what about abuse of bot by having 5 friends in sential n getting noobs only in scourge
what about abuse of bot by playing 5v3 for 10min n getting over 10kills from those nubs at fountain

n u've plenty of more problems and that's what u're going after. TR players kicking me cuz i'm invading their games.
just enjoy the bot as long as its' here
you suck and you know it!

Offline deadinformator

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2010, 20:29 »
i wanted to test those > 95% wins Turkish players, i joined TR game to check their skills and guess what - they kicked me before game started

that is why i think TR games should be bannable (BR is ok for me because they got terrible pings when joining eu games) - why european players from serbia poland romania german or spain can play a game together often using broken english and TR cannot?

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2010, 20:39 »
i wanted to test those > 95% wins Turkish players, i joined TR game to check their skills and guess what - they kicked me before game started
Big surprise here ..
that is why i think TR games should be bannable (BR is ok for me because they got terrible pings when joining eu games) - why european players from serbia poland romania german or spain can play a game together often using broken english and TR cannot?
Touche !

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2010, 20:50 »
oh no he started it first, what are you 5?

pro players kick noob players, all people should be able to play in the game they choose to play in. that's what u're saying.

i mean seriously, abuse of bot by kicking non turkish speaking players? grow up.

what about abuse of bot by swaping pro players up and noobs down
what about abuse of bot by not typing pros or noobs so that host can stack noobs down
what about abuse of bot by playing only em games against noobs even though title has pros in it
what about abuse of bot by having 5 friends in sential n getting noobs only in scourge
what about abuse of bot by playing 5v3 for 10min n getting over 10kills from those nubs at fountain

n u've plenty of more problems and that's what u're going after. TR players kicking me cuz i'm invading their games.
just enjoy the bot as long as its' here

Yap im 5 , and i mastered english language and dota in 1 year  ;D

Urs so called abuses are all bannable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man only Tr games are not , so ur wrong again  :-[

wTF CAN u at least stay on one topic, and not dragging this into one hundred other topics pls .
But if u say it like that, ofc there are plenty of problems but if we started  this one , can we stay on it , coz as i can see, and ill repeat myself a great number of us consider it as an issue at least not to label it as a problem.

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2010, 21:03 »

That is their right to owner chose team like he want but for me that is not good and cuz of that i post this topic  :-\

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline deadinformator

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2010, 21:27 »
yeah they can choose whatever they want - but if you see games like apem no jews or rd white people only - would that still be acceptable for you?

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2010, 22:22 »
i said it is not good but i can't change it  :-\

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2010, 23:11 »
all banable, oh please.
all those happen and none of them get banned.

but again, why do u care? u nvr answer
if it's cuz they're winning statwise, then start stacking ur teamn play apemomfr to get high stats and finish the game fast (5v5 game that is). that is if u're a stattard like most other players in which u've clearly failed.

and if u choose to ban country specific games then they wont need to type TR in the gn but kick all non TR players or even keep 1 just to show it's not country specific. the other solution is to ban TR players from entering pd.eu games but that's way over

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2010, 01:26 »
Well if those things are not bananable i dont know what is.

Ill already answered two times, i dont like separatism, if we all play together let it be all, not the whole Europe except Tr.
And i already stated that im not preoccupied with stats which has its background on my statement above.
THIS IS FCK ABUSE

If we try i think a solution can be found , but i wont even try to think of it now coz its perfectly okay (i hope so not for long) to stack only TR players in a game , and to name it not ONLY PROS but ONLY TR.

ONe more thing if i might add, u didnt displayed not a single good reason why this should be allowed to continue but ur sure good at giving vague reasons in their defence.

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2010, 01:36 »
there is no solution.
even if one was made it wont be a good one.
it's better to just leave the way as they are.
people are getting to use pd.eu more often thus the no. of bots kept increasing.
from 2 to 7 to 9 to 20 to 50.
so the more the demand the more bots fawks will provide till he hits the limit the server can withstand.

what if i hate you and dont like playing with u.
or my english is really really crap that i cant communicate with others except in turkish or whatever language it is, why am i forced to play with u?

by u ofc i mean any player as i know u're gonna take u as you

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2010, 02:12 »
Yap i ill take every word u say literally coz u take mine as well.

I really think ur reasons are not good enough but hey its ok if u think that way.
Wtf if i know how the spells work i am bound to know  english or if in a strange way i learned the spells in some other i dont know what way , those are in minority. Thats only to prove how bad are ur reasons, just to conclude that they, in my opinion, not proven , want to play just among themselves because of some selfish reason i cannot figure out.

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2010, 02:22 »
Peace man.
long live turkey!

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2010, 13:07 »
I vote for locking this topic.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline Sword_Master

• My death grinned at me in the mirror
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2010, 13:42 »
From the right perspective, it can be of great value.Your difficulty is a lack of awareness of your inner being. You see difference everywhere. :P
Out in the night madness lay in ambush,waiting for me