Author Topic: Eu bot for eu games  (Read 16664 times)

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eu bot for eu games
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2010, 23:05 »
what about brazilian games?

plus tr is in the EU which makes it european and it's half is in europe.
so basicly u're just irritated that u're getting kicked when u enter a place where u dont belong, ROFL
I haven't seen any BR game host with pd, but maybe it's just me  :-\

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2010, 00:01 »
i havent seen either :p
but his argument doesnt make sense since tr is an eu country and they're using pd.eu to host games but instead they only want turkish speaking playersto play.
just like many hosts want english speaking players
you suck and you know it!

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2010, 00:18 »

so basicly u're just irritated that u're getting kicked when u enter a place where u dont belong, ROFL

It is just you! Came in early morning! And you will see them!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2010, 03:32 »

It is just you! Came in early morning! And you will see them!
I am usually on early in the morning, but don't dare click the mega star factory that BR is .. it hurt my eyes when i see over half of list of BRAPEMPRO 5x5 XAXAXAXA SEM QVITTER :|

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2010, 12:21 »
BR games early morning called so funny that we could make some screenshots to do some kind of competition for "craziest dota gamename".

Offline Fisteon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2010, 16:33 »
You guys who complain bout TR hosts kickin NON TR players are missing the point... Look it like this - you're hosting the PRO SD game, and u get a noob that asks "can we play ar???"... a) he's a noob, and u want pro's... b) he wants to play AR, and u want SD... naturally, you'll kick him... its not a BIT different with country - if host wants TR ONLY, he can have TR only... if you have a problem with that - host your own game and kick all TR players, but don't deny them their freedom to host games the way the want to...

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2010, 19:44 »
You guys who complain bout TR hosts kickin NON TR players are missing the point... Look it like this - you're hosting the PRO SD game, and u get a noob that asks "can we play ar???"... a) he's a noob, and u want pro's... b) he wants to play AR, and u want SD... naturally, you'll kick him... its not a BIT different with country - if host wants TR ONLY, he can have TR only... if you have a problem with that - host your own game and kick all TR players, but don't deny them their freedom to host games the way the want to...

DUde , ur the one whose missing the point ! This is not a private bot, i repeat, if we are alowed to have our freedom to choose (read stack) our team , that does not mean u can fck take advantage of it and make it ur own bot and go with making a national championship out of this bot >:(. Go fck download g-host and make ur TRAPSO ONLy games but as u can see from the name of the bot , it says playdota.EU , and pls read it carefully it says EU not TR . It is just simple as that. I hope some restraints will be made into the next version.

EDIT: Why not playing together , why it has to say one countries name , im not bringing politics here , but its just bringing itself to surface.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 19:46 by night_must_fall »

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2010, 21:34 »
DUde , ur the one whose missing the point ! This is not a private bot, i repeat, if we are alowed to have our freedom to choose (read stack) our team , that does not mean u can fck take advantage of it and make it ur own bot and go with making a national championship out of this bot >:( . Go fck download g-host and make ur TRAPSO ONLy games but as u can see from the name of the bot , it says playdota.EU , and pls read it carefully it says EU not TR . It is just simple as that. I hope some restraints will be made into the next version.

EDIT: Why not playing together , why it has to say one countries name , im not bringing politics here , but its just bringing itself to surface.

okay u're just being a retard now
what do u care if 30 friends decide to make a tournment between them using pd.eu to host the games n keep count of the score? IT'S NOT UR FUCKING BUSINESS.

i doubt u're that old but this bot was called partibot at first, just cuz it changed names to pd.EU doesnt mean it's only now gonna be used to host games for all EU countries.

and stack team for stats, i would prefer to play 8min games over n over again as scourge leave because sent has 3 or 4 friends with me rather than 120min with 4 retards in sential who dont know how bottle works and make vang+lother on every fucking hero and bfury on troll+void. i play to relax and have fun not to get even more stressed, so why not do it w/ friends. atleast when we fuck up n lose, it'll be fun and worth the 40min and not losing (or winning) due to some other 9 retards.
if u dont like it then go kiss some ass so people would add u as a friend n play with u, otherwise there are plenty of other bots where u can go play for example ODL, no tr games there.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2010, 13:19 »
I realy can't see point of this conversation. Let the French Turkish Brazilian Serbs Elves Nagas and Aliens host their own games. As long as you can always do !gopub by yourself you simply don't have to care about it. There are 50 bots and it's practicaly impossible to be unable to play bcs all games are TR.

Tr is Asia Minor. The only European part of Turkey is Istanbul. Sorry man but geography is my hobby and this just hurts my eyes  :-\
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2010, 14:03 »
Tr is Asia Minor. The only European part of Turkey is Istanbul. Sorry man but geography is my hobby and this just hurts my eyes  :-\

oh sorry i didnt know that istanbul wasnt part of turkey, my mistake.
oh wait a minute, it actually is part of turkey which makes part of turkey fall in europe thus making it also a european country as well as an asian country.

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2010, 17:39 »
DUde , ur the one whose missing the point ! This is not a private bot, i repeat, if we are alowed to have our freedom to choose (read stack) our team , that does not mean u can fck take advantage of it and make it ur own bot and go with making a national championship out of this bot >:( . Go fck download g-host and make ur TRAPSO ONLy games but as u can see from the name of the bot , it says playdota.EU , and pls read it carefully it says EU not TR . It is just simple as that. I hope some restraints will be made into the next version.

okay u're just being a retard now
what do u care if 30 friends decide to make a tournment between them using pd.eu to host the games n keep count of the score? IT'S NOT UR FUCKING BUSINESS.

i doubt u're that old but this bot was called partibot at first, just cuz it changed names to pd.EU doesnt mean it's only now gonna be used to host games for all EU countries.

and stack team for stats, i would prefer to play 8min games over n over again as scourge leave because sent has 3 or 4 friends with me rather than 120min with 4 retards in sential who dont know how bottle works and make vang+lother on every fucking hero and bfury on troll+void. i play to relax and have fun not to get even more stressed, so why not do it w/ friends. atleast when we fuck up n lose, it'll be fun and worth the 40min and not losing (or winning) due to some other 9 retards.
if u dont like it then go kiss some ass so people would add u as a friend n play with u, otherwise there are plenty of other bots where u can go play for example ODL, no tr games there.

First dont insult me . its not flame room "retard". SEcond are u blind or what , i would appreciate if u read my post again, but ill clarify it for u. I see u took me literally , but if that so , i will say that a tournament is not a thing which u play 365 days a year every fck minute , thats not a tounament.
Moving forward: How the fuck would u know how old i am and did i play on partidilla ,but again u dont know it. Well i did   8) so dont fck  make those kind of guesses coz u make a fool of urself.

ANd why did u write an essay on how u like to play with ur friends against pubers as i wrote in my post that im not against that , for that fact i myself like like 2play with friends too, so either change ur glasses or dont fck post again .

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2010, 17:42 »
I realy can't see point of this conversation. Let the French Turkish Brazilian Serbs Elves Nagas and Aliens host their own games. As long as you can always do !gopub by yourself you simply don't have to care about it. There are 50 bots and it's practicaly impossible to be unable to play bcs all games are TR.

I dont like separatism thats all .

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2010, 17:48 »
First dont insult me . its not flame room "retard". SEcond are u blind or what , i would appreciate if u read my post again, but ill clarify it for u. I see u took me literally , but if that so , i will say that a tournament is not a thing which u play 365 days a year every fck minute , thats not a tounament.
Moving forward: How the fuck would u know how old i am and did i play on partidilla ,but again u dont know it. Well i did   8) so dont fck  make those kind of guesses coz u make a fool of urself.

ANd why did u write an essay on how u like to play with ur friends against pubers as i wrote in my post that im not against that , for that fact i myself like like 2play with friends too, so either change ur glasses or dont fck post again .

no need to multiquote, i alrdy know what u and i wrote.
retard isnt flaming, it's a classification. like saying someone is smart or stupid. if u got insulted from it, then i'm sorry, didnt know u're one of them.
obviosuly u cant understnad well so i'll simplify it to u, i didnt mention how old u are, i simply stated that i doubt u played on partidilla; go read it again slowly this time.
it's a stressing tournment to see which who will be the last one standing with the best score, never had one of those before?

anyhow i wont continue to argue w/ u as apparently u cant understand the simpliest of things.
pd.eu isnt for eu games only, otherwise they would have banned br/tr n all the other countries from entering the bot in the first place. Peace man

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2010, 18:08 »
retard isnt flaming, it's a classification.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Can I quote u in my signature, oh nvm I will!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2010, 19:04 »
retard isnt flaming, it's a classification.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Can I quote u in my signature, oh nvm I will!

sure u can :) :p :p :)