Author Topic: Eu bot for eu games  (Read 16787 times)

Offline Fisteon

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eu bot for eu games
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 19:05 »
There are over 45 bots now, so i dont see any problem with ONLY TR games, or any country ONLY for that matter... As for speaking in non-eng language, if two guys know each other and talk bout weather, why would they bother to speak in english... the problem is if they are saying key things for the game in their language, such as "miss/gank/help/rune bot-top" etc... But usually those things are said in english, so i really dont see any problem for ppl talkin in their language while not talkin bout anything important...

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 19:07 »
There are over 45 bots now,

There are 50 bots exactly :D!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Elsenrail

• Advanced Member
  • Make !sd not !balance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 19:21 »
There are 50 bots exactly :D!

Good job guys!! This number is really nice. :)

But OT: With this much bots I suppose there is no problem with clearly one-nation games. If someone wants EU game and none is available they can simply host it by their own and there will be plenty of players to fill it.
!psr is based on ELO 1v1 system, DotA is 5v5 game. Does it make sense to you?

Offline Pwn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 19:25 »
Another problem is that.. people creates TR games and do all every they want to.
Check some top rank players on bot.. alot of them are only playing TR games.. and mostly they are wining hard.
Its comming at abusing now. Making TR games for stats (they take care of theyr team only, leaving anything in  2nd team).

50 bos.. nice! Gratz!

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 19:33 »
Good job guys!! This number is really nice. :)
Thanks, if you like pd.eu please consider donating to help pd.eu stay alive, we don't make any profit by doing this and have to pay server fee every month. http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,2.0.html

Another problem is that.. people creates TR games and do all every they want to.
Check some top rank players on bot.. alot of them are only playing TR games.. and mostly they are wining hard.
Its comming at abusing now.
We are currently working on a relative ELO stats system which should put players score in perspective and resolve problems of current absolute system, it should be finished and released when this season ends. http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,5630.0.html

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 21:06 »
many eu hosts kick tr players, so why is it wrong for tr hosts to kick non tr players????

plus u cant stop it, i mean a host could just type a normal gn then kick any1 who is outside TR or whatever country claiming he noob or tard or doesnt like playing with him. if u dont like it then cr8 ur own game.

and making tr games for stats, bite me.
turkish friends playing together is the same as eu players playing together in sential.
why is tr stat abusing but the others are normal.

just cuz Turkey is a rising power u shouldnt feel threatened that it's gonna take over eb.net and forbid all eu games as that is impossible to do. just go create ur own game n dont give a fuck about others.
you suck and you know it!

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2010, 22:06 »
just cuz Turkey is a rising power u shouldnt feel threatened that it's gonna take over eb.net and forbid all eu games as that is impossible to do. just go create ur own game n dont give a fuck about others.
I sense a disturbance in the force o0

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 15:40 »
+1 "Turkey rising power"  :D Greeks tremble.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 18:29 »
+1 "Turkey rising power"  :D Greeks tremble.

well that bird suffered a lot especially as people kept hunting, n since wild trukeys can fly. they're gonna rescue their brothers in north America ..... wait, what again?

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 19:00 »
Nothing man you have my full support. The poor birds tortured by these NA vilains must be rescued asap!

Offline _-ForeveR-_

• Undead Lord !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2010, 19:30 »
what s the point of kicking TR from EU games?

becouse when we join in game who is owner " tr player " then he check from where we come..so if we are not from TR he kick us ! so its a fair ? they kick us ..we kick they.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2010, 19:57 »
If i wanna play Cz/Sk only game,and i would host it i would also kick all non cz/sk. You can if you want make "insert country here" only game and you can kick the rest.

You are the owner its YOUR game.

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2010, 20:28 »
If i wanna play Cz/Sk only game,and i would host it i would also kick all non cz/sk. You can if you want make "insert country here" only game and you can kick the rest.

You are the owner its YOUR game.

I sure hope that this line of urs will be changed in the near future so that the host wont be the almighty owner of everything . Im eager to see the new implements in the new season, but we just started this one :o

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2010, 21:27 »
I am not saying u are ultimate owner. But unless u go againts the rules you can do what ever the bot alows you to do. Including kicks.

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2010, 23:03 »
what about brazilian games?

plus tr is in the EU which makes it european and it's half is in europe.
so basicly u're just irritated that u're getting kicked when u enter a place where u dont belong, ROFL