Author Topic: Continuation  (Read 10580 times)

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Continuation
« on: November 18, 2010, 10:10 »
In continuation of http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,30874.0.html, which was closed (for a retarded reason), I would like to reply to night_must_fall:

Quote from: night_must_fall
Negertivs, dont flame others if u find their post inconvenient, so ur officially warned for that.
Also your lack of respect towards the staff wont be neglected anymore, and not just the staff but towards any user here, especially contributors. All of your accusations were dismissed ,u have got ur answer , case closed.
On topic, i said in one of my previous posts , that i will ban every single host that bans without logic. No further explanation is needed here. This will be locked soon.

I didnt find any official warning in my inbox yet, perhaps you should look into that, its a great opportunity to pump up your e-penis!

My lack of respect for YOU and SOME members of the staff/contributors/whatever can be easily explained: you don't deserve it. You can't force people to respect you, just like you can't force people to vote !rmk. You tried making people "respect" you nonetheless, by acting like a jackass in lobbies, whispering people with veiled threats, and being extremely biased in your ban policy (banning my brother for whisper harassing, while it was in fact YOU harassing me, is another perfect example of this). It didn't work out so well, did it? I think the vast majority of the community already knows your true colours, but unfortunately the people who have the power to actually do something against it, or at least investigate properly, choose to turn a blind eye.

"Bans without logic"? In my OP I clearly explained why this ban made perfect sense to me, and I think I have made a good case for at least considering a change in the rules. That was the point of the post. I specifically said that it wasnt an unban request. You don't rule this bot by divine right, there is a rules forum to complain and make suggestions about the rules. I did. "ban without logic joo argument invalid, lock" is not a good justification for closing this topic. And you know it. You just want to silence people so you can be merrily on your way to your next power abuse incident. Just because YOU disagree with ME doesnt give you the right to silence me, have me banned for "insulting" or otherwise. As a mod you should know this. Maybe it's time you learned.

PerverzniUm pm'ed me that he was banned for "insulting" by making a one line post in the previous topic. Don't you think this "hotbarbeque" character deserves at least a warn for spamming no less than 3 times in that same topic? Another example of a biased ban policy.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 11:32 by NEGERTIVS »

Offline Domagoj

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Continuation
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 12:44 »
Since your rule suggestion thread was closed for god knows what purpose, im going to write here. I must say that I like the suggestion, and would propose that you make a poll regarding an introduction of such a set of rules, I believe that the big majority of this forum would suport it.
Also, totally agree with everything you said about this mod, acting like hes god ingame, demanding respect he didnt deserve etc. Its all there.

And btw,closing the thread wihout any reason whatsoever; just lame.

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 12:53 »
Thanks domagoj, I've already pm'ed a mod asking if the topic can be reopened. I think it's just too childish for words to have a forum for discussion on rules, and then closing all topics with actual suggestions for what reason? I can only guess.

Offline PerverzniUm

• Advanced Member
  • i am always right no question about that
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 13:22 »
+1 thx
was busy at work ,
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry PerverzniUm, you are banned from using this forum!
Insulting moderator
This ban is set to expire November 17, 2010, 11:05 pm.

My words:
all they do is spit on you and every1 else ! and wow what a dumb asw u got!

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 14:29 »
You want to say to the owner of this thing what he and his moderators can and what can not do? And above all you are not even contributors. o.O

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

What do you think that we cant ban your ip and track all of your nicknames if you made mistake? You are wrong, we can do that in like second but we rarely doing that cause we think that everyone (except MHckers) deserve second chance.

Instead of beeing thankful that he gave you bot where you can play without any lag and where you can host when ever you want, and where no one cant kick you or end the game wihtout enough votes to do that, you are raging at moderator who banned you with good reason.

You are funny boyzzz indeed!

If you dont like to play here, you are free to go to play on gangrena, rgc or anywhere else.

From now on I will ban anyone from forum who insult contributor here.

Rules are rdy and they will not be that much different than those you can see at the moment.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 14:53 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 14:48 »
I ve played couple of games with night_must_fall usualy as random pubber. I've NEVER seen him being rude on anybody without reason. My experience regarding banning/unbanning is also very good with him. On the other hand Negertives is spending most of his forum time insulting other people an breaking the rules MULTIPLE times. So when you get banned for that do not cry.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 15:06 »
Ring ring! Anybody home up there? Who do I think I am? Someone with a valid complaint and/or a rule suggestion. Did you see the word suggestion? Im not telling anybody what to do. Do you think it's a good idea for the mods to run about randomly banning people because it suits them and threatening people? Because I dont. That's my opinion, I am entitled to it. Unless this forum is based in North Korea.

It's funny how all kinds of facilities have been provided to discuss and suggest changes to rules and/or provide feedback, but as soon as somebody comes along with an actual complaint or suggestion they are dismissed for the most ludicrous reasons. Especially "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" is a hilarious reaction to a complaint and suggestion about the rules in a forum meant to discuss and suggest rules.

Why not just remove the rules and feedback sections? At least then PD wouldnt be as hypocritical as it is now. Why even bother to try and make good suggestions for the community when all one gets is flame and retarded dismissions?

LOL seriously are you publicly threatening me? For what reason? Speaking out against all the obvious mod abuse and mod corruption around here? I think you have just proven my point! In about 95% of gaming communities you'd be in big trouble for making such a rediculous threat. But not here I guess. Are the standards here really that low?

Im thankful to the owner of this bot for providing it. It really is great. I would be thankful to you, if only youd actually do your job properly. But you dont. So no, I dont think I owe you any thanks. Sorry.

Aaand another ninja-ban threat. Well done. If this were any other gaming community you'd be demoted on the spot. I've checked some of this guy's posts and they all seem to be useless and offtopic one-liners. What exactly is it that this guy has that contributes? Bandwidth usage? Post statistics? If someone makes retarded and offtopic comments in a topic that I posted, I will call him a retard no matter who he is. Oh and I specifically remember a mod to have the following line in his signature: "calling someone a retard isnt an insult, it's a classification." and I agree.

You made some big promises with the new rules. Am I to understand that they will suck at least nearly as much as the ones in place now? Because I think at least we all unanimously agree that they are vague, absolute, incomplete and sometimes even completely illogical.

Offline hotbarbecue

• Advanced Member
  • ♫ Cucurucucuuuu ♪♫
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 15:20 »
What exactly is it that this guy has that contributes? Bandwidth usage? Post statistics?

Hahaha

haha

(2-liners FTW)

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 15:22 »
And another warn/ban for spamming methinks?

Offline AliRadicali

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 16:35 »
Why is it so hard for you guys to just objectively look at NEGERTIVS' suggestion? He's not trying to get anyone banned or unbanned, he's just trying to get a ridiculous rule changed that allows mods to ban hosts for banning leavers (lol).

Offline PerverzniUm

• Advanced Member
  • i am always right no question about that
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 16:51 »
Since your rule suggestion thread was closed for god knows what purpose, im going to write here. I must say that I like the suggestion, and would propose that you make a poll regarding an introduction of such a set of rules, I believe that the big majority of this forum would suport it.
Also, totally agree with everything you said about this mod, acting like hes god ingame, demanding respect he didnt deserve etc. Its all there.

And btw,closing the thread wihout any reason whatsoever; just lame.

its just they are not able to give a better asnw or explanation cos its outside of their possibilities, all they can do is ask more questions and give more not answered questions. and if u hit the nail they just close the thread and gg. ofc there are some exceptions but .... and as i can see ur getting ignored here Neg

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry PerverzniUm, you are banned from using this forum!
Insulting moderator
This ban is set to expire November 17, 2010, 11:05 pm.

My words:
all they do is spit on you and every1 else ! and wow what a dumb asw u got!

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 16:58 »
Well I have to admit it's typically PD again.

Insert logical arguments ------> get manure in return at a 100% conversion rate. A well oiled machine. This statement isnt originally mine but it's just brilliant.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 17:01 »
Hotbbq style:ahaha lol nooa thread

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline hotbarbecue

• Advanced Member
  • ♫ Cucurucucuuuu ♪♫
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 17:10 »
Hosts are wrong 30% of time when banning "leavers", like in these cases :

- banning for D/C during the game loading is stupid : need to explain why?
- banning for leaving when there are enough votes for RMK, or at 5v3, 5v2, and so on
- banning for whatever reason... when the throne is falling
- banning for D/C someone who laggs out but is pwning

If you dont threaten hosts for abusively using the !ban toy, you'll get twice unban requests as there already is every day on the forum.

Negertivs, you can insult me as much as you want. You can even insult my mommy who has already gone thru all the srbija's insults dictionnary. Just dont point out the fact that im contributor, cause contributors are giving cash so you can enjoy a free server. And you'll unleash the kraken's wrath in the name of MNG[666]

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 17:45 »
So why is this thread opened?
In your first post you reffer to this topic. And there you wanted a discussion for the ban before creeps spawn and before the game ends?

Why is it a warn?
It is a warn because some pople have bad connection and other problems and often disconnect during the loading screen. I wouldn't give a warn for this, but to prevent leavers at 0:00 in every second game, the rule has benn made like this. First time only a warn, second time - ban.

Why is the host banned?
I don't know why should a player that never broke a rule before be forced to go to the forum and write an unban request, just because some random host was angry and decided to ban him for nothing.
An other thing is what hotbarbecue said. If there was no ban for abuse on the !ban command, the unban requests will be doubled.