Author Topic: CAN admins PLS STOP LOCKING UNFINISHED TOPICS?!  (Read 3395 times)

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
And explain my second warn for this thread http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2764.0

and here, http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2761.0 you closed my thread untill ek0 deal with ex yu language, but in previous thread u gave me warning for SAME situation!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW!

And for everyone who understands our language, they would know that what I said to this NOOB was not flaming nor insulting.

The best one is this translation:

Dark_Servant: "jeba mi pas... pun mi je kurac takvih balavaca ko ti" MEANS in free speech "So help me god... I have enough "cock" of little KIDS like you" AND not TARDS like HE said

This "jeba mi pas" does not even concerns HIM and he translated it like TRD...

ROFLMAO at this nonsense. Big - for you mrniceguy. One thread leave open for ek0 to judge and another one u close and judge by misguided information like in first thread. Tsa tsa tsa... Bad job...

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CAN admins PLS STOP LOCKING UNFINISHED TOPICS?!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 13:20 »
and here, http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2761.0 you closed my thread untill ek0 deal with ex yu language, but in previous thread u gave me warning for SAME situation!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW!
He gave you a warn in a ban request for you for "bad host, mute abuse, flame".
The 2nd thread is about .pioneer.'s ban.
If the two threads were with the same player, ban reason and game link, I would agree with you, but they are not.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 16:15 »
AND YOU EXPLAIN YOUR SELF WHY DID U ESCAPED FROM CHAT LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS COPY PASTE ALL THE STUFF U WERE SAYING TO THAT PLAYER.

You are starting to pissing me off, cause of your stupid, and annoying statments!

Like you are the only one smart here and we are all stupid, and you are the only pro here and we are all noobs for you.

And if you think that i will ban someone only you want that THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN! Not now, not tomorrow, not ever until that players deservs ban!

And look at you and what kind of player you are, here is a list of warns for you:

ALL OF YOU CHECK WHAT KIND OF PLAYER THIS GUY IS:

[04:07:00 PM] <mrNiceguy> !lw Dark_Servant
 [04:07:00 PM] <From playdota.eu> Warning Number 1, User: dark_servant, Points: 1, Date: 2010-02-09, Admin: TheForce, Reason: leaver
 [04:07:00 PM] <From playdota.eu> Warning Number 2, User: dark_servant, Points: 2, Date: 2010-02-12, Admin: TheForce, Reason: leaver
 [04:07:00 PM] <From playdota.eu> Warning Number 3, User: dark_servant, Points: 1, Date: 2010-03-08, Admin: TheForce, Reason: leaver
 [04:07:00 PM] <From playdota.eu> Warning Number 4, User: dark_servant, Points: 2, Date: 2010-03-30, Admin: mrNiceguy, Reason: ingame flame and saying to all where his teammate is

Leaver, leaver, leaver, flamer

So you are the best person to say that guy balanar that he is noob, well he is noob but he is not a boring child like you are.

I would never play with you cause u are excessive leaver, and excessive flamer!

Shame on you!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 17:05 »
ROFL at you mrniceguy XD
Is this topic about my !warns or about you closing unfinished threads?!

And I request explanation about FLAMING coz if you so well know and understand my language then COPY & PASTE it here. I said nothing about my leaving or his INTENTIONAL ruining of game. Stick to the topic pls!

And dude. It's me who don't wanna play with you, I loose each and every game when you're in my team. I saw many ban requests about you too, but I didn't post them here since it's not the topic about it. So, if you have some issues you always have personal message and we can discuss there.

Note: I went off of channel to play a game.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 17:32 »
Watch it yourself and check why is it or until when is it locked!

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2761.0

and about this:

" And dude. It's me who don't wanna play with you, I loose each and every game when you're in my team. I saw many ban requests about you too, but I didn't post them here since it's not the topic about it. So, if you have some issues you always have personal message and we can discuss there."

This sentence has no any sense, when I ever said i want to play with you or I did not want to play with you, or did I said at any point that I would ever try to play with you???

I have just posted how many warns you have so every one can see what kind of player you are, and there is a 2 or 3 ban requests for me and they made them the players that are same like you are, leavers and flamers! So no one will not even buther to watch them!

And you know what!!!! You are not even worth off my nervs! That means end of conclusion!

Boring, boring and more boring topics from you for me does not exist anymore! bye bye
nah i will not even salute you I will just ignore u..............
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 17:35 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 20:55 »
WTF with all that excitement? Maybe coz you know I'm right and .pioneer. sucked you ass to avoid even warning in  this game... Pff.. If you can't manage to do your job then leave it to someone else. I think there are many ppl here who would like to do this job with honor.

You must be objective in your decissions and not subjective like you are being right now. You may hate me or love me, but as a admin you have to read and decide based on RULES. HF

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 21:18 »

I will just ignore u..............

8) So to say about your ignoring  8)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 21:18 »
Boring, boring and more boring topics from you for me does not exist anymore! bye bye

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 21:39 »

AHAHAHHAHAHA... Noob, you just deleted you post to make me look like having double post xD
How lame, even for you x))

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 21:49 »

Offline night_must_fall

• Night Has Fallen
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 14:31 »
Not that im taking mrNiceguys side but really ur a nabzor dark ;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 14:58 by night_must_fall »

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 23:42 »
Not that im taking mrNiceguys side but really ur a nabzor dark ;D
And at least I admit it  :-\ and since here is not about me being nabzor or not, but about closing topics which ain't finished, you should rather comment on this issue  :o

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 23:44 »

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 23:49 »

Just another nonsense post from you... Spam some more... At least everybody sees their admin at work ;)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 00:50 »