Author Topic: Banning the unbannable!!!  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Banning the unbannable!!!
« on: March 28, 2010, 14:13 »
Just look at this and make your own judgment.

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2700.0

One admin flawlessly covers the ass of another admin. So to say about EQUALITY.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: Banning the unbannable!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 14:22 »
Dark_servant first of all you are using the wrong thread for your topic you need to use offtopic for that!

AND IF YOU THINK THAT ALL OF YOU WHO WANTS TO: FLAME, LEAVE , PLUG , PLAY LIKE PROS IN NOOBS GAMES, PLAY LIKE NOOBS IN PRO GAMES, USING MH, WILL NOT BE BANNED THAN YOU ARE ON WRONG BOT AND YOU ARE ON WRONG COMMUNITY.

And btw when i think i proposed you for admin here thx God you has show your true face! It would be my huge mistake!

( now after this you can write how you would not LIKE to be an admin cause things are like this etc..... )
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 14:24 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 15:27 »
Dark_servant first of all you are using the wrong thread for your topic you need to use offtopic for that!

AND IF YOU THINK THAT ALL OF YOU WHO WANTS TO: FLAME, LEAVE , PLUG , PLAY LIKE PROS IN NOOBS GAMES, PLAY LIKE NOOBS IN PRO GAMES, USING MH, WILL NOT BE BANNED THAN YOU ARE ON WRONG BOT AND YOU ARE ON WRONG COMMUNITY.

And btw when i think i proposed you for admin here thx God you has show your true face! It would be my huge mistake!

( now after this you can write how you would not LIKE to be an admin cause things are like this etc..... )

Who? What? Me admin? Why? I seriously don't know what are you talking about with this admin proposal. I don't want to be admin I just want you guys to do your job. Nothing else.

Errors have to be put down to a minimum of 2% or 1% wrong judged bans or unbans. And the KEY point here is, that if you guys make a mistake (we are all human, we make mistakes) you HAVE to admit it and make it right again. Nice example would be one of -JC- and his MH ban. Take another look at it and you'll see you're wrong.
Considering admins playing games, it's normal that you guys have extra credit then rest of us, but HOW exactly much is that?!

As far as I remember you said something about putting this thread to OFFTOPIC. Look what is the description under each topic.

General forum
Main discussion about W3 and playdota.eu

I think this topic highly concerns playdota.eu since it's about the admins of it.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 15:29 by Dark_Servant »

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 15:42 »
Just look at this and make your own judgment.

http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2700.0

One admin flawlessly covers the ass of another admin. So to say about EQUALITY.
About the request...
I would not say that MrNiceGuy is better than [gwa]desire or smeerlap (I'm talking about DotA skills), but I would not say that he is noob, too.
I have denied requests for noobs in pro game with less score...

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 18:52 »
I thought you would say that. But, I think this dude was talking something about abusing power. And I know how's mrniceguy playing coz I played with him few times. He's neither pro nor noob, something in between, have much to learn yet.
The key of playing DotA is constant learning and that's what we all should be looking for in every game we play.