Author Topic: Vote for remove Boramir from beeing a mod(thanks).(all the ppl who were abused)  (Read 13591 times)

Offline vuja

• I am Pro
    • View Profile
    • http://playdota.co.nr/
    • Awards
i think zoro is right...boramir come in pd once in week...he need to be more active...i didnt see him like one month... :-\

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Uiiii Negertivs started to write in this thread LOCK it someone :D! <-- it is joke negertivs dont think that we did not took anything from your posts trust me we did!

P.S. sylver you cant see boramir on channel dude cause he is secret service, they need to stay invisible but there!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline sylver_rain

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i am telling the truth always have but they never listen to unban request dude. i made unban request and elude mode wrote for
Boramir.... lol/.

Offline [Shady] Polska

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i am telling the truth always have but they never listen to unban request dude. i made unban request and elude mode wrote for
Boramir.... lol/.

She wrote this because bora is a senior mod compared to her, and it would be rude of her to unban you without the approval of boramir.  I will have Xpam mods check to see how many of the accounts you have, so we can start somewhere in this trivial game show.

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Boramir.... lol/.

She wrote this because bora is a senior mod compared to her, and it would be rude of her to unban you without the approval of boramir.  I will have Xpam mods check to see how many of the accounts you have, so we can start somewhere in this trivial game show.
hmm,Elude is a girl.hmmmm,how old is she? xD :D

Offline psych0tron

• Retired Moderator
  • musso
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic24.html
    • Awards
Boramir.... lol/.

hmm,Elude is a girl.hmmmm,how old is she? xD :D

omg again one girl on forum,hmmm ...

Offline NEGERTIVS

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • podlac lukavi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Uiiii Negertivs started to write in this thread LOCK it someone :D! <-- it is joke negertivs dont think that we did not took anything from your posts trust me we did!

Ha I think youre confusing me with AliRadicali, he's been complaining how his threads keep getting locked  ;D

But in all seriousness sylver_rain, when you make a case against someone its your responsibility to point out the evidence. Saying "he's guilty" and then asking people to look up the evidence themselves is just too weird. You must gather it and present it.

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
With due respect u arent in position to decide or vote who will be removed,promoted and demoted,unless u are very stupid like some ppl thought can demote moderator if they posting some pathetic screens.You shouldnt be worried about Moderators and their work that isnt your job.Why dont play and enjoy in game,instead whine and report each others?

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Daaaaaamn, that was good post!

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
+2 guys for  boramir geting removed from being mod (fanboys who  bans for no reason must die)

my friend nick Asilaz got ban for mutliacc aka i play that acc (i didint)

i got ban on fawkz serv aka multi acc ( i have 1 acc only)

(u get that by pwning  noob in game)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 18:22 by vaikiss »

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
He will not be demoted! Period!

I hope some global moderator will lock topic after this!

Offline Saric

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
who is boramir? everyone is talking about him!!
is he famous like justin bieber? what does he do? can someone send me link to see him on youtube?

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what does he do? can someone send me link to see him on youtube?

Dude he is famous more that justin bieber:

Offline vaikiss

• MonsterKill Member
  • Imbalanced Gaming 4 Life
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Troll Madness Winner [UNIQUE] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • QuakeLive-Best Fps EVAH!
    • Awards
that 1 with dress > boramir

God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
LOL vaikiss no his main task were here to try to undress her, but he failed, damn she got so many dress on her!

:D!

But he did not failed here:

Boramir pro, as i said secret service!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 19:55 by mrNiceguy »