Author Topic: hey guys check theese Pm by Mikillu :)  (Read 5292 times)

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Security is just a lie!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hey guys check theese Pm by Mikillu :)
« on: September 22, 2010, 14:22 »
Quote from: MeKillU
1) dont waste my time :D
2) learn to read . your own msg tbh...
3) ur sig sux big time

and...your sig sucks SO badly i think u are hunter666 faking to be shade and those sigs u "made" really are stolen. cause if some 1 can make sigs like that wouldnt make himself a sig that looks like made by a drunk month year old monkey on LSD...

I love it :D

Award Taken:

Offline iNK

• WickedSick Member
  • U.S.A
    • View Profile
    • Dotalicious
    • Awards
Re: hey guys check theese Pm by Mikillu :)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 14:42 »
t-up to mekillu. He is right you have xxx accounts.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 14:50 »
first time i agree with mekkilu even he flamed me once....
You sigs really,well how to say, suck,but you are able to trick these guys (some of them) that your sigs are work of art,and those guys i think had never seen FA or Sig Art on any forum.

Try making them hand made,more accurate make them by yourself dont use just stock picture and resise it add some silly fonts ,which i see you dont know any primar rule about fonts and focals in sig art.i think you dont even know what focal is

Those sigs you make are required max 15 min per one maybe more if you crop picture,and pick some stock backgorund,and beleive me 70% would be able to do it if they see photoshop or what ever you use)
And i can make tutorial to make everyvody to see how you make those and to really see what you made there,not any work of art.Even my first turotrial aboput sig art was more compicated than this and i made 3 x better pic.

Watch youtube and dl ps and than make sigs.

Until you get it  sigs will be nothing than what mekillu said,and because you done those (not stole,well if you would steal this sigs you have to be total retard,you can steal 100 other better sigs ) it doesnt make any betetr than anybody here,maybe you did something good but why you see yourself as SPECIAL MEMBER and write blue colours as you are more worth here than others.

When you make something as serdel did with those stock pictures / renders he acttualy did something and you cant say better sigs than serdels .

Sig below me is sig how it has to be done in my oppinion with custom made back grund and use of most tools in ps,when you do something like this ,then you can make sigs on forums to show your ,well say,super membership...

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 14:52 by Icypig »

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 14:52 »
nice people you love me so well :D and icypig youre signature is really sucks like hell i if you want to talk with youre language i don't even see stats hhh man be up to date i studied art and i know how it deos looke like so please don't try to teach me professor!! you still don't know whats's art is you and other people who don't like this and mostly people are jelouse like mikillu is so please keep youre idia in youre work and i keep mine in it
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 14:57 by [.Shade.] »
Award Taken:

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 14:54 »
no i dont,i spit on you each day i see your dumb post,but because you have your karma positive cuz of those xxx acc...i can easy check your ip and to say every signle acc you made..as far as i know you already have 3

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 14:59 »
first of all i know you are liying cause only mods can see Ips and second those accounts isnt for me its belong to the network provider so be ware what are you talking icypig
Award Taken:

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 15:00 »
you have the 100 accounts cause my karma is beeing spit!
Award Taken:

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 15:02 »
Oh man you again? i am sick of your posts and i am not alone with this feeling.
Your comments absolutely dont make sense at all.

This topic is the same, i really dont see any humor in this.
This is my opinion. I explained it because i hate spamers.

Sitting here and keep spaming for number of your posts under your icon, rediculous.
Do something about it pls.

Peace.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 15:11 »

On bnet i have 3 ,1 used by me and my ex playing brothers and only 1 on forum,because i am not noob raging for karma i dont give a shit for karma, everybody spit me...btw i can check your ip,did on many forums to check rippers (sig stealers( i was not given any mod option except for one forum where i was ban moderator , and if mods on each  forum can do it why cant i ,they must have something to check it and it is on each forum so dont talk things you dont know ,like you know about sig art...

Btw 3 peole already in this topic ar not supporting you at all. Maybe your multi accs will.

i am sick of your posts and i am not alone with this feeling.

supp

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 15:13 »
nice people you love me so well :D and icypig youre signature is really sucks like hell i if you want to talk with youre language i don't even see stats hhh man be up to date i studied art and i know how it deos looke like so please don't try to teach me professor!! you still don't know whats's art is you and other people who don't like this and mostly people are jelouse like mikillu is so please keep youre idia in youre work and i keep mine in it

If you dont see i am still testing my sig how it works with scripts ,when i have more time i will work on it.

Well maybe it suck for you because you cant tell anything about it because you use already done stocks and renders if you what those are

I am not jelaous i am just showing you make cr%p

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 15:17 »
i don't need anyone to show me specially you im really start to hate you!
Award Taken:

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 15:20 »
Noob rage,oh spit me i will die if my karma is negative...

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 15:23 »
Rofl why i need to spit i will ignore all youre posts on me next time

regards,
Award Taken:

Offline T.I.L

• Advanced Member
  • ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2010, 15:25 »
.shade. :

1) your signs are ugly

2) you are ugly

3) you're a facking retard making others accounts to pump your retard karma

4) your signs artworks are not even yours, you're just another 14y old web thief - cyber-kewl breast-fed YO nigga

5) revealing a private message on a public forum shows what a thumb-sucker wanker irrespectful brat you are

6) your signs are REALLY ugly

7) you're boring with your stupid "im soooo right" posts, your stupid blue "im special" font, your ugly giant joker face we already saw 482878797971 times on the web for already 2 years, your retarded "im special" trademark of ûber-satisfied-stupidity

8) you're meganubcake @ dota

9) most important : eat my shit, and go die from sepsis

ps : he's duddicc

Offline [.Shade.]

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2010, 15:30 »

On bnet i have 3 ,1 used by me and my ex playing brothers and only 1 on forum,because i am not noob raging for karma i dont give a shit for karma, everybody spit me...btw i can check your ip,did on many forums to check rippers (sig stealers( i was not given any mod option except for one forum where i was ban moderator , and if mods on each  forum can do it why cant i ,they must have something to check it and it is on each forum so dont talk things you dont know ,like you know about sig art...

Btw 3 peole already in this topic ar not supporting you at all. Maybe your multi accs will.

i am sick of your posts and i am not alone with this feeling.

supp

lol hope mods see this you are telling you are hacking to see ip's people? oh you are so busted ::) and for my other accounts its not belong to me and all my karma isnt from my account theese karma are the poeple who love my works and my respectevly respond post and very helper to other people issues i am not such useless posts i know what i am posting cause i beileve my self that's all icypig i will never respond here i say what i should say to all people who hates me

best regards,
Award Taken: