Author Topic: problem  (Read 858 times)

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
problem
« on: September 17, 2010, 16:24 »
i cant find the game i played last 2days and happen again last day but  not all my games i play 5 games i only find 4 in my stats 1 missing i play with far seer and i won this game and it count in my stats but i want to report some one left and i didnt find it so    >>check it out guys 

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: problem
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 16:48 »
i cant find the game i played last 2days and happen again last day but  not all my games i play 5 games i only find 4 in my stats 1 missing i play with far seer and i won this game and it count in my stats but i want to report some one left and i didnt find it so    >>check it out guys 
I dont know any solution without that u remember any guy's names who was in your game .

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: problem
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 21:31 »
If you played your game with some of new heroes: kaldr, slark, thrall, gyro..... that game is not visible in your stats, it does count in ladder but you cant see it in your stats page!

Cheers!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.