Author Topic: Unban Request <danger0us>  (Read 106 times)

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request <danger0us>
« on: March 08, 2024, 18:14 »
1: NickName?
danger0us

2: Who banned you?
Johanna/autoban

3: Why did you get banned?
autoban bug?

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I would wana rather know the reason why it was possible to use the -kickafk command

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Im playing normally and I'm in the mid of the map and suddenly jumps out command from player JOHANNA  -kickafk 1 and I got kicked out of the game.
I don't understand how it is possible that I had afk time counting down and I was moving around the map normally and I wasn't even close to afk 5 minutes.

If the player JOHANN did something or is responsible for me being fired. So please punish him. Obviously, as soon as it was displayed that 5 afk minutes had passed, and I didn't know that I was afk when I was playing normally. So as soon as it appeared 5 min. he immediately wrote -kickafk 1 within a second. Therefore, he knew about it very well and was just waiting (scumbag)

6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6530878

Online TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request <danger0us>
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 21:02 »
danger0us !Unbanned

The Skywrath Mage was playing a normal game and even did some dewarding. However, due to dying repeatedly, the server might have mistakenly identified him as a feeder, and the Sentinel players were informed that they could use the "-kick afk" command to kick Skywrath Mage from the game. Despite knowing that Skywrath Mage was not AFK, 'Vengeful Spirit' should not have used this command. For this reason, Vengeful Spirit abused the bot command.

johanna !Banned 1 day + 1 warn point due to Command abuse(-kick afk).