Author Topic: Kicking someone on our team to ensure victory.  (Read 253 times)

Offline Cassador

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Cassador
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kicking someone on our team to ensure victory.
« on: January 06, 2024, 21:43 »
1: Your NickName?
CharlesMartel
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Everyone who voted for yes to kick my teammate.
3: What rule did he/they break?
They kicked my friend from the game in order to get free PSR.
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
At the end of the game. 46th minute approximately.
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I'll quote the log bar: 46:20   shadowchaser   [Allies]   !votekick egoi
46:20      [All]   [shadowchaser] voted to kick [egoisto-] [1/6]At this moment opposing team realized that they could no longer obtain victory so they decided to kick our strongest player anti-mage who was egoisto. They all typed !yes and check this one too: 46:43   homelessss   [All]   sktırgıt hade literally translates as "now fuck off". Especially here shadowchaser acknowledges they as a whole team, tried in any case if the opposing team which is us was going to kick anti or not. They kicked anti mage to get free PSR longs to short. If anti-mage was to be kicked then it is us who is supposed to initiate the vote not the opposing team! They initiated votekick for anti mage because they knew we had a conflict in our team among us and they used this fact to kick anti mage. So they initiated vote and caused anti mage to be kicked. In our team 2 guys voted yes because they hated AM, though I don't like AM too I had never voted yes because he was a good player and he didn't deserve to be kicked from the game. Please to the right thing admins in those days I see a lot of people in eurobattle abuse server unjustly. I want them to be banned as a team, all of them.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6526313

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kicking someone on our team to ensure victory.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 21:18 »

Ingame Rules

0. General codex:

a) The following rules apply on "lagabuse.com", "la tour" channels and in any lobby or game hosted by la-dota bots
      b) Spamming, flamming, national intolerance and similar on our channels will be punished with a channel kick (1st time) or a temporal channel ban (2nd+ time)
      c) Evading ban is forbidden and may lead to a lock on server, as well as permaban on all newly created accounts.
      d) Sharing account is forbidden and may have consequences for both, account owner and other person who is using shared account.
      e) Using more than 1 account is allowed unless the rule 0a is broken.
      f) Backdoor is allowed.
      g) Player cannot be forced to use !ff, !rmk, !votekick or !yes commands even if the majority of players wants it unless the rules oblige him to do so.
      h) Saving the game is forbidden.
      i) Reporting anything you are not directly involved is not allowed.
      j) User can not request sanctions for actions Older than 7 Days.

Notes:
   All decisions are mainly rendered by Moderators and can vary from those from 'Table of Sanctions'.
   Admin words are indisputable.
   Number of warns determines the volume of offense.
   Warns are visible for everyone on the stats page.
   Having warns leads to troubles with unban requests and may affect Moderators' decisions.
B&U moderator will automatically remove warn points older than 2 years when applying the sanctions according to sanction table.
   Warns can be removed after a certain time or under certain conditions
(Click here for details)

!Denied