Author Topic: Full cheat pack robot  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Gilly1982

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Full cheat pack robot
« on: November 08, 2023, 11:51 »
Gilly1982
noobfromserbia
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6522571
Firstly, at the very beginning of the game, when the creeps had not yet met, he somehow found out where my ward was and broke it. I thought, okay, he was just lucky, then I looked and saw that he was level 12 at the 12th minute. HOW? I got interested and found out that it’s called “LVL HACK”, there are a lot of moments where he just knows where the enemy heroes are and just goes and kills them (MH). And just look at his game, an ordinary person cannot press abilities like that, he uses Script- Hack. look at his level, this is an obvious LVL HACK and his things, THIS IS AN OBVIOUS GOLD HACK. But that is not all!! ~30 minutes Tinker at our base kills Mortred, we catch him and beat him and use abilities on him BUT HE STILL DISAPPEARS SOMEWHERE!!! CHEATER!!! CHEATER!! please ban him! I'm not the only one who noticed this. HE blatantly uses cheats!

On start he know where is ward. 12min - 12 lvl(HOW?). To much items i think he uses gold-hack. ~30 min(after killing mort) on scourge base he use cheat disappearance ( idk how call that cheat) Also Script auto uses spells. Mega cheat packer please ban him!!

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Full cheat pack robot
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 13:30 »
You are just fucking bad at this game mate