Author Topic: ???  (Read 1001 times)

Offline JODA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
???
« on: April 09, 2023, 00:43 »
?-?-? Why lock the topick...this is not ur first time u kick me or close my ownn game schmuck.... it always happened when I kick u from my game 99.99% ...NEVER hapened in other occasions..it call POWER ABUSE....How requests vs me has anything to do whit ur behaviour  not only tonight but in general...U join my game to use ur admin rights to ruin the game of 9 players-to show how strong u r?......this is what u call "a lesson"?-?-? a lesson for what kido?? lesson to prove how usless u r ?hOW big boy you are...a? U did it at least 3-4 times- and every time was a lesson?...lesson to show me that u can kick me, lock me, ban me...u feel bigger boy with bigger balls this way?..Do  u have INFERIORITY COMPLEX ?  And want to show every body how scary u r...is this what is all about...I dont give a fuk about u kido ...At least u addmit it this time but is not only this time..and threat to lock me OUT  of L.A  supposed to scare me? I play from Sunday to sunday coz v6 and u try to intimidate me with ban...WOW..Especialy just coz u CAN...like tonight ..kick me from my own game just coz u feel like kicking ppl ..how big strong sceary boy u r ...Keep going this way and soon will be U 4K and few more feders left..PLEAS HEAD ADMIN TAKE ACTION -HE IS USING HIS ADMIN RIGHT TO DO WHAT EVER HE WANT JUST COZ HE CAN-NOT HIS FIRST TIME-CLOSING GAMES ,KICKING PLAYER FOR NO REASON ETC.(he did it 3-4 time with me, idk about other players) ....DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER TO MY GAME SCHMUCK-U R NOT WELLCOME -GO PLAY IN THE SAND BOX

P.S if u wana show me how big scary boy u r, ill gave u my tel. number in PM or u can give me urs if u dont have $ in ur prepayed sim card , so i can call u ..just to hear ur squeaking voice..or who knows if u close to me i can pay u a visit...
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 01:24 by JODA »

Offline AncientPriest

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • Eurobattle.net
  • Server Account: iCe
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ???
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 01:26 »
He is the head admin of LA so are you accusing him and asking him to solve it... twice now?!

Offline JODA

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2023, 01:30 »
..there is some above him..he alw go fast lock of topicks vs him ..whit some unrelated explanation..like this one he did in my case

Offline AncientPriest

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • Eurobattle.net
  • Server Account: iCe
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 01:32 »
Well, he's head of LA so he kinda deals with this shit however he pleases.
In addition he wanted to teach you a lesson so instead of being frustrated, maybe reconsider your attitude and actions in the community, you're definitely not a role model.
I'd be thankful to the same guy you hate here that you still play on LA :).

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2023, 09:51 »
Amusing  ^-^
Lag Abuse