Author Topic: "Ban Request <pametnaplavusa , obsidianberk , A-moll>"  (Read 424 times)

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: Your NickName?
Pari^_^

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
pametnaplavusa  ,  obsidianberk  ,  A-moll   

3: What rule did he/they break?
 insulting / game ruining - intentionally interrupted / family flame / ban avoiding - multipl. accounts - for end my game

4: When was the Rule Broken?
00:05   A-moll   [All]   i hope your mother dead
00:12      [All]   A-moll has left the game voluntarily, A-moll was autobanned.
00:12      [All]   This game won't affect your ladder stats, game result will be a draw.
00:12      [All]   Autoban is OFF, you can now leave or continue playing for fun.
+screen
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
They were both involved in it. I don't even know who changed the score to - A minor.
If it was memory plavusa or obsidianberk. That's a job for a second-hand moderator.
6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6501738

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "Ban Request <pametnaplavusa , obsidianberk , A-moll>"
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 14:51 »
How i could involved to this topic? I'm not even in that game
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 14:58 by BuyukUstad »

Offline pametnaplavusa

• Server Account: pametnaplavusa
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 16:25 »
he is low player kicking without reason, and to be honest he cant call for a ban when i say eat my dick, i didn't insult him.. 1200 psr player who is ruining all games want to be banned he barley have 300 games played. ty so much <3

Offline pametnaplavusa

• Server Account: pametnaplavusa
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 16:27 »
and i still don't know how the kid is putting this ban request, ban all server for him we're 10 players everynight playing he is joining 1 in a 10 months.

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2023, 19:22 »
I won't argue how small you are, but you won't be 100% better than me. My record is 46 wins / 0 losses. And you can't beat this boy even if you double stacked your games. Now I play it just for fun, so I don't care what score I have anymore. But when I played like you, my friend, I scored 46/0 without a loss against the top players from Zebrick, and that can be confirmed by friends in the team who were there or screenshots or recordings on the lagabus. Of course, a completely different acc. So I'm done with this a long time ago. As I already wrote, I play it for fun, and you're surprised that I kicked you from the lobby, certainly without reason, that's exactly your logic, the reason is that several times in a row, when I had another acc, you kicked me - he cursed and not once . Or perhaps when after midnight it took more than half an hour for the game to be filled and in the final when the game was filled, you kicked me - and it was you for no reason. So, when a call is made to the forest, it will also be answered, remember that. And above all, kicking someone from the lobby is not prohibited, you could have done it a long time ago. BUT ON THE CONTRARY, CONNECTING TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND WAITING FOR THE GAME TO START AND THEN DELIBERATELY CHEATING IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU DID THAT WHILE LOADING THE GAME, I WOULD ALREADY THINK ABOUT THAT BAN REQUEST AND I WOULD NOT CARE. BUT WHEN YOU WAITED FOR THE GAME TO START, YOU JOINED PROVOCATIVELY AND THEN LEFT THE GAME SO I KNEW THAT IMMEDIATELY FROM THE BAN REQ. I WILL.

And above all, I hope that whoever will be in charge of this ban request will give you the ban + warn without hesitation. Because, in my opinion, deliberately changing the account - and slacking off, and I believe that this is the normal way to do it. And as one admin here once said to me - THERE IS NO REASON TO BE BANNED ENOUGH, THEREFORE IT SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT HOW THE PLAYER IN QUESTION BEHAVED IN THE PAST - ACCORDING TO WHETHER HE WAS ALREADY BANNED FOR A SIMILAR THING, ETC. BECAUSE IN THAT CASE, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT SOMEONE HAS NOT PERMANENTLY BLOCKED NEBOT FROM THIS ACCOUNT OF YOURS - 34 WARN POINTS - SO IT'S DAMN MOOOC AND SUCH A BAN LIST AND ALL YOU'VE PROVED IS REALLY SPECIAL THAT YOU'RE STILL PLAYING ON THIS ACCOUNT. BECAUSE PLENTY OF OTHER PEOPLE GOT LOCK RESPECT FOR NOT EVEN HALF OF WHAT YOU HAD. AND I THINK THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. A MINDLESS PLAYER WHO IS CONSTANTLY BREAKING THE RULES. SO I'M REALLY WONDERING HOW LONG THE MODERATORS WILL PUT THIS UP. 50 WARN ?? 2X A LONGER LIST THAN YOU HAVE TED? I'M REALLY CURIOUS.

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2023, 19:24 »
I'm sorry that I posted this separately as another answer, but this is really cool.

Player: pametnaplavusa

Bans
The player's ban will expire in 4 days and 19 hours.
Player was autobanned for [4 days and 21 hours] on [16-02-2023 17:29:17] in game [AP EU 1501 +1 #8].
Warns
Player has 34 warn points.
Player was warned by [Kyoo] on [27-01-2023 20:04:40] with reason [family related flame] in game [].
Player was warned by [bestslayerplay] on [22-01-2023 00:45:02] with reason [Family Related Flame] in game [RD EU 1600 +1 #1].
Player was warned by [TheJOkerBoy] on [02-01-2023 21:48:06] with reason [Command abuse(Votekick Abuse)] in game [SD EU 1600 #2].
Player was warned by [iErnesto94] on [06-11-2022 04:51:56] with reason [family related flame 9th time] in game [RD 1550 + last slot #22].
Player was warned by [bestslayerplay] on [18-10-2022 16:30:56] with reason [Votekick Abuse] in game [RD RMK #1].
Player was warned by [TheJOkerBoy] on [05-08-2022 12:14:48] with reason [Game Ruining(Sabotaging Teammates)] in game [ap +1].
Player was warned by [TheJOkerBoy] on [18-05-2022 01:33:05] with reason [Family related flame 3rd time] in game [AP +1].
Player was warned by [ExpertNoob] on [06-04-2022 04:41:00] with reason [Family related flame 2nd time] in game [AP 9/10].
Player was warned by [ExpertNoob] on [23-03-2022 01:27:55] with reason [Family related flame] in game [AP+1 #1].
Player was warned by [Caneee] on [20-11-2021 22:36:09] with reason [Family related flame 2nd time] in game [sd eu #4].
Player was warned by [Sejtura] on [22-05-2020 15:04:35] with reason [!banned 1 day - Family related flame !] in game [].
Player was warned by [-Aleksandar-] on [10-09-2019 14:04:28] with reason [Refusing to defend ] in game [AP +1].
Player was warned by [iErnesto94] on [08-12-2018 19:50:43] with reason [game ruin(share abuse)] in game [AP 1550].
Player was warned by [efko.aqw] on [31-10-2018 00:16:05] with reason [family related flame] in game [SD EU ++++++1 RLYYY].
Player was warned by [[ros]shadowlord] on [19-07-2018 17:16:44] with reason [Refusing to Votekick] in game [AP +1 rly!!!!!].
Player was warned by [VanGogh] on [24-09-2017 02:08:58] with reason [saving game] in game [SD 1600 +1!! #2].
Player was warned by [Akuma] on [09-11-2016 17:29:08] with reason [Family flame (2nd time)] in game [RD/EU 1550 +1 fast #1].
Player was warned by [hamster931] on [26-05-2016 16:29:35] with reason [Family related flame] in game [RD 1550+ [9/10]].

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2023, 19:32 »
46 wins / 0 lost? :DDDDDD

Send me link of your account where you did this.
You had my curiosity, now you have my attention.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2023, 21:07 »
yy ask on that my friend dendi from africa morocco. Or Maraskeroo, but Mara not in my team when i got this record. So this 46/0 got 5 players include with me. And this is many seasons back. But when i have more time i can post you this and you will see 46 wins in a row.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE ME I REALLY DON'T CARE BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE GET OVER THIS SO FAR. ALL THE TOP PLAYERS WHO HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED DRIV VUBEC PUBLIC GAMES TRIED TO BEAT US BUT NO ONE SUCCEEDED. AND THAT THE RECORD ENDED AT 46/0 IS BECAUSE ONE OF MY TEAM THAT WAS IN JAPAN HAD TO GO TO CHINA DUE TO WORK. WE WERE NOT COMPLETE 5 THAT FALL, SO THEN WE GOT OUT OF IT. ANYWAY I CAN TELL YOU THAT 46/0 WAS ACHIEVED BECAUSE WE EACH PLAYED OUR ROLE AND 100% TEAM PLAY REGARDLESS OF THE SCORE ETC. EACH GAME ENDED BETWEEN 15-25 MIN MAX. NIGHT^STALKER HAS PLAYED AGAINST US A TOTAL OF 5 TIMES AND DESTROYED THE BEST TEAM. PLAYERS AND HE ALWAYS CHANGED HIS TEAMMATES EVERY GAME OF TECH 5 GAMES. AND HOW ANGRY HE GOT. Then he didn't want to play any more games. why probably anyway, I guess it can be about 7-8 years ago. But when I have more time, I'll send you the proof. This stage of proving and trying has long passed. Now I'm mostly old enough to spend a few hours a day at the computer, because I don't even have the time for that, and the most important thing is that even if I did make the time, it just fills me up so much. Dota is the only game I play, and that's only exceptionally when I'm alone at home and just to keep myself busy, it's not the right thing to do. You can't stop time, and that's actually a good thing. As soon as I have more time, I will check it out and send it to you. I have screenshots somewhere, then it should always be recorded in the history of the number of games played here on lagabus. Or one of those 4 of my teammates will have a screen take or a recording in his honor.

Offline BuyukUstad

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: BUYUKUSTAD
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2023, 21:10 »
:D sick

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2023, 21:11 »
anyway, this is not suitable to be discussed here. In the post ban req.
That's why I'll send it to your account or I'll create somewhere else where there will be room for chat

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2023, 21:29 »
pametnaplavusa !Locked 1 Day Due to Ban Evading.