Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 133 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request
« on: December 23, 2022, 13:16 »
1: NickName?
TooShade

2: Who banned you?
iAbuseAdminPower94 (he failed so he's not admin anymore)

3: Why did you get banned?
Hard insulting players, I think (It wasn't so offensive by the way)

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Can't stand dirty players.

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
Ok so, the game was above this link.
Like I remember, these was this Sand King who focus only me and noone other, I got so angry because he waited me, I don't care if he wants show his life, if he's gay or less, but I can't stand players like him playing dirty.

I don't remember if I flamed him but probably insulted hard and he got offenced, but this doesn't justify him because he was provoking saying things like "Ez" ecc, can I be unbanned since this server is already empty?

6: Link of the game?
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6491754
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline bestslayerplay

• Head Ban & Unban Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: -thelegend-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Patreon Supporter [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 14:07 »
You are one of the most tolerated players on this server, and you are making such a statement about an admin who has just retired from duty, taking the opportunity to leave even though he tolerates you so much. As long as this server exists, we will never make concessions to players like you.

Instead of admitting your mistake, you are still dealing with various word games. Please stop cluttering the forum for stuff like this.

!denied