ban req
« on: December 14, 2022, 20:52 »
tajpan

speedisperfect

share abuse

min 10

he abuse share i gave him and took my tome of knowledge
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6493882

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 21:18 »

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 12:22 »
I speedisperfect.

Yes, I used his tome of knowledge in 10min. But in return I bought 2x tome of knowledge in the 20th + 30th minute of the game. However, I handed over both tomes of knowledge for leveling and the taipan player used both. I apologized several times. :agreed: :-\

Offline TheJOkerBoy

• Ban & Unban Admin
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2022, 19:32 »
Tome of Knowledge is consumable item. The idea is simple. Let's say you play "carry". You need a comfortable environment to farm. someone can ward the map for you. Besides, he can go to their "nc" and annoy enemy heroes. This support hero need tome of knowledge. he deserved it. Carry can buy it for him or just let him buy for himself.(better buy it for him because he is not farming like you.)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Tome of Knowledge is an early game item purchasable from the Consumables section at the Home Shop. Starts out of stock, and increments stock every 10 minutes. The stock limit is a maximum of 3 tomes. This item stacks with itself in the inventory. Fully shareable. Increases in power as more tomes are used.

I watched the replay of the game. Your teammate took and used the "tome of knowledge", but he apologized to you again and again. He bought two "tome of knowledge" for you and you consumed it. he tried to keep the game up while you are farming at jungle.
it is just an 150 gold item and it is a shareable item. you both shared it.

!Denied