Author Topic: Ban Request <notta>  (Read 201 times)

Offline lor360

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request <notta>
« on: June 05, 2022, 13:07 »
1: Your NickName?

st360

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?

notta

3: What rule did he/they break?

votekick abuse, spam

4: When was the Rule Broken?

Throughout the game

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

The player feeded with bristleback on a lane unconected with my own. After feeding at level 3, he then tried to kick his lane teammate and teleported down to my lane. He once again proceeded to die by charging into a preposterous situation he couldn't possibly win (at level 3). As a level 4 doom, there was literally nothing I could do to save him or kill a enemy hero.

He then said "I am going to be afk the whole game", went to the woods and and proceeded to try to votekick me 12 times during the game. The spam became so great that all the other teammates muted or ignored him.

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6466259

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request <notta>
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 19:27 »
!Banned 2 days + 1 warn point due to votekick abuse.