Author Topic: Ban request ksv  (Read 237 times)

Offline lor360

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request ksv
« on: February 21, 2022, 00:42 »
1: Your NickName? st360

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned? ksv

3: What rule did he/they break? abusing moderator ban commands

4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken? after the game

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

Ksv keeps banning players on this server for not playing exactly how he wants and for not revolving the game around him. I waited 90 seconds for people to pick heroes. He didnt. After I started loosing gold I picked lion and went mid. 20 seconds later, he took sniper and proclaimed "Im mid". I bought 15+ wards that game, intentionaly left killing blows for carries and managed to keep a pretty good score versus a better team, and got banned by ksv out of spite.

Im requesting a ban for ksv for abusing ban privileges.

6: Link of the game? https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6448122

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request ksv
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 05:59 »
Hello, I took a quick peek on reply, You start acting impulsively.

You find yourself asking why, wondering how you got here, You had choice to play well, but the bad thinks hacked your mind :) and you spending more time analyzing other people's past than consider your actions if on purpose to lose the game or not.

Now you realising your acted wrongly, and you could have done something in game better.

saving wards, you're acting refused to help your team all fights on purpose to lose the game because ksv stays too in mid with you.

A small sign, at timestamp 22:03 you know you could stun before enemy reaches him.

Your request is invalid.
goodbye.