Author Topic: I want my PSR back "4K"  (Read 619 times)

Offline Laciverdimsi

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I want my PSR back "4K"
« on: March 23, 2021, 18:46 »
If what you say is true then I want my PSR back 4k. As you stated before you had the same problem and I checked that match's chat and you said to your team mates that the current game will not affect your PSR because it's bugged and you claimed you'll be able to recover your lost PSR because of BUG and told them that you will contact with Dracolich. So I want to seize the same opportunity as you did and want my lost -9 PSR back along with my comrades in that particular game which means you must take back +PSR points from the opposing team unless you don't do that this wouldn't make any sense. Here is the game's link that you spoke of:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6257644

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I want my PSR back "4K"
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 19:17 »
Lag Abuse

Offline Laciverdimsi

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 19:30 »
The link I stated above was Jimmy's game link by the way my game's link was different. Here is the link:
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6372082
I want my and my mates' PSR's to be given back and want the opposing team's PSR points to be taken back. All I seek is justice! Since game bug is not my fault. Thank you.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 22:46 »
What kind of bug?

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 22:49 »
I'm head moderator b&u,

I see its random bug

About report bug no need to, DracoLich stopped updates on 6.90, they working on v7. 00
@iErnesto94 in v6 90 Dazzle Ultimate to increase or decrease armor permently
goodbye.

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 23:49 »
!denied
This bug is on v6.90 which is an unsupported version. Play on the newest version to avoid bugs or receive psr in case that one happens.