Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 423 times)

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: November 06, 2020, 23:52 »
1: Your NickName?
BlackKevlar
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
vvitch

3: What rule did he/they break?
Insulting, national intolerance

4: When was the Rule Broken?
10:06   VVitch   [Allies]   turk
10:07   VVitch   [Allies]   shit
18:04   VVitch   [All]   IM GONA RAPE YOU
18:15   VVitch   [All]   you and grendik
22:44   VVitch   [All]   jebm ti u usta
22:46   VVitch   [All]   ima da places
22:58   VVitch   [All]   kad cu da sisas kurac za 5 min
38:51   VVitch   [All]   you are just a bunch of stupid turks , who spend time on sucking dicks here
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
We fokused him in game ( attacked him to try to slow his farm) and from nowhere he started shiting to us. Some guys from our team insulted him aswell, but he insulted me and i didnt responded on that so i expect ban for this moron. 
6: Link of the game? (if applies),
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6334980
Sorry for bothering You guys with this, but if he is good player he dont need to be shit person and to insult others. I hope that he will get 2 days ban and some warn points just like a lesson. Cheers.
Black Kevlar

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 00:05 »
If you just get down on this provoke from this guy i would kill myself :riki: , its getting realy hard playing those days , and some guys like this enters to post someone ... so patethic i apolagize to grendik and mitnuk those 2 guya , but for this incapable parazit kevlar going to give only  :shit: rude

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 00:21 »
If you just get down on this provoke from this guy i would kill myself :riki: , its getting realy hard playing those days , and some guys like this enters to post someone ... so patethic i apolagize to grendik and mitnuk those 2 guya , but for this incapable parazit kevlar going to give only  :shit: rude
For next time your apologize won't help you, Watch your behavior at end (It'll lead to hard ban.)

Don't say I was nervous.. or they are noobs, I playing every day with like players low-skills.

!granted
goodbye.