Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 314 times)

Offline Noci

• Topic Author
  • I am the Iron hand of justice!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request
« on: October 22, 2020, 11:11 »
1: Your NickName?
SVABA-11

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Cice a.k.a Albanian_style ; Alba_style

3: What rule did he/they break?
 insulting/ family related flame / national intolerance / religion intolerance / racism /  / other...

4: When was the Rule Broken?
Provide times of offense, copy-paste lines from chatlog (if applies), give us any

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
This guy is harrasing me on personal messages , and instead of him getting banned i got warning from lagabuse for insulting on personal message and i am being watched. Omg! If i am watched for just answering to his insultings , what should he get? Perma ban on ip ?!?
Plus i just answered to his insultings on whisper, and i got ban 4 days, and he got nothing for that harrasment he made to me. And he is continuing every day to insult me on personal messages , i dont know what to do? Is this selective justice ??
Please consider your decisions again , cause i am not that fault to get 4 days ban for 1 insult, and he nothing for personal mesagess harasment. Just translate what he wrote to me , you all will be disgusted. Trust me. 

P.s “Fuck you bulgarian nation” “Fuck your Jesus Christ”
Is that normal ?!? To swear GOD ?!? Why is this guy allowed to play Dota on lagabuse??

« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 11:13 by Noci »

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lag Abuse