Author Topic: rob_real is a rat  (Read 351 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
rob_real is a rat
« on: September 29, 2020, 21:40 »
I hope you'll get ban for lying in b/u section, rat.

19:01   god   [All]   Please wait for me to reconnect (299 seconds remain).
19:01      [All]   Player [god] reconnected with GProxy++!
19:28   god   [Allies]   !p
19:33      [All]   [TooShade]TooShade killed god
19:41   god   [All]   u sons of raped whores
20:05   TooShade   [Allies]   report him
20:06   TooShade   [Allies]   rob

I restarted router, they knew about it, then I reconnected having 11 300ms at that time and those pathetic losers killed me while they saw I had 10 sec spike. They saw a chance to turn the game and gain very precious +1 psr point. I am not sorry at all about insulting that vermin, it's like the highest level of being a pathetic rat - killing a lagger who is absolutely defenseless. I don't care at all about being banned  or not in this case.

Regarding this rat saying below
There were no provocations, we were just playing. After god reconnected he insulted my team and me.
- that's a blatant lie and anyone who reviews the replay will see it, and he should get sanctioned for writing this.

"After god reconnected he insulted my team and me."

How about

"the moment he reconnected and had 11 300 ping and we saw he couldn't move we nuked and killed him like absolute rats and then he insulted us once he stopped having frozen screen, so I'm glad  that now I can report him."

Again, I don't care about being banned, the phrase I used definitely is banable, but this guy, who happens to be top 1 on ladder is a shame of this community, I feel like he would stab his own mom for +2 psr.

@Rob_Real, grow up already.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: rob_real is a rat
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 22:06 »
First of all... It is against the rules.

main problem is your behavior, You have two options of

1 - Just RESPECT the rules ingame/rules and unban"
2 - stay banned

An example
@Rob_Real, grow up already.

but he don't break rules.

https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6326125
24:35    god    [All]    ur mom's puss is out
32:08    god    [Allies]    mother of clowns
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 23:17 by Shark4K »
goodbye.

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 22:15 »
First of all... It is against the rules.

Lying in ban request like he did? Or killing a lagger who cannot move?

Anyway you can close this one, I will gladly remain banned for insulting him after what he did.

Kindly keep this thread visible for everyone to see how pathetic and desperate for PSR this guy is.

Offline 4K

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 23:13 »
This not way to solve, I don't see any lie in ban request.

Screenshot and logs chat are clear(You are banned for 1 day tomrrow expire.)

go check here https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,183373.0.html

I hope you don't reach 4th time

Family related flame for next time 4th time.
5-10 days ban
3-6 warns

Closed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 23:16 by Shark4K »
goodbye.