Author Topic: Ban Request Hanna^  (Read 448 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request Hanna^
« on: June 22, 2020, 20:24 »
1: Your NickName?
MoreThanSumiya
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Hanna^
3: What rule did he/they break?
Game Ruin
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
After mid game (around 25+ Game Time)
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
*before you decide to watch replay, first think if it is bannable or not. Otherwise you have to watch 60 mins of gameplay which is shit*

I usually don't care about gameplay of players but this time mister slark deserves it because we literally 'lost' (even tho I dont care about winning or losing) because of him. And basically, game became 60 min due to his mistakes while we could get megas around 30 mins.

First of all, he pointed out that he needs to finish the game fast because he needs to go to gym (hah). And clock said 'why you join for 20 mins, this is not dota2' which he was right (not for second part tho) according to a) Player shall join lobby with at least 1 hour of free time.

Spoiler for Hiden:
02:19   Hanna^   [Allies]   lets try to fast game
02:22   Hanna^   [Allies]   cuz i need to go gym
02:26   Hanna^   [Allies]   pump muscle
26:36   Hanna^   [Allies]   go finish
26:37   Hanna^   [Allies]   plz
26:38   Hanna^   [Allies]   i must go
26:39   Hanna^   [Allies]   call me
28:40   Hanna^   [Allies]   go all
28:42   Hanna^   [Allies]   i can leave
28:42   Hanna^   [Allies]   cuz
28:45   Hanna^   [Allies]   i must go for 10 min
etc

His second 'throw' during (20m+ Game Time) game was that he went plenty of times to hunt them and he ended up dying, forcing us to fight 4v5 which is huge disadvantage (even tho time to time we managed). He literally did this like 6-7 times, dived into their base just to kill and in the end he died even if he killed 1 of their support which is not worth.

And the biggest throw of his (which actually surprised me but also lead me to think he did on purpose) was not getting bkb for entire (60 min) game. They had enigma, silencer and luna which makes bkb very valuable item to be durable in fights. Not to mention their items like Refresher and Hex. He had midas for 60 mins but no bkb, sad.

In short, what he did was:
- forcing team to start fights when not ready for it (just because he needs to pump muscle)
- going for hunt and immediately dying and forcing our team to have 4v5 fights (which lead us to lose many of them)
- and ignoring defensive item like BKB for whole game. (like anyone would think about getting BKB as slark [carry] player. Like we all had some defensive item but he didnt get single bkb)

- I am well aware that every player can make mistake (even I did, maybe it was not intended but yeah). But this is 'ruin' because of the reasons i told till now.

@if this request is valid and you actually will need some video material, I will provide them. No worries ! Together with deer radio music !
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6303110
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Sejtura

• Retired Moderator
  • Server Account: sejtura
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request Hanna^
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 21:02 »
Every player has right to choose item build... Also, BKB wouldn't save him from Enigma's ult...
i agree he was a bit toxic during game, but he didn't insult anyone... Also he played whole game, so as you said and as rule say a) Player shall join lobby with at least 1 hour of free time. he played till the end.
there is no reason for giving him sanction.

Denied