Author Topic: Complaint about decision ksv  (Read 506 times)

Offline nephil

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint about decision ksv
« on: May 24, 2020, 20:28 »
1: Your ingame nickname?
nephilim
2) Moderator's nickname (as in subject).
ksv
3) Why you are not happy with Moderator's decision / behavior.
Just watched the replay, there is no game ruining in snipers play, and you were runing thru the forest in some crucial times, for ex. whne they took mid tower.
Unbelievable decision. Ban & Unban Super Moderator no follow rules and not watch game
20 minutes no help from Sniper, only farm mid and not move, no help 20 minutes, all game play mid. 0 0 0 stats 20 minutes. 5 kills with ulti later

7. Player must not ruin the game by:
          - Avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar in order to make own team lose on purpose will be considered as refusing to play.
No play in team fights, no defending tower down and up, no destroy tower mid when push, no help player in wood. 4 vs 6 game he play for scourge.

2:50 Riki kill Leoric woods
4:30-5:10 up Riki and Leviatan attack Centaur and half hp, down scourge kill our Huskar, our Magnus try to kill Nessai 1 hit and kill, Ancient no mana.Sniper sleep tower mid do nothing. Sniper level6
5:50 up Riki and Leviatan attack Leoric and 1 hit to kill escape, down Nessai hunt Magnus to rune and mid Tinker there, Sniper farm mid
6:10 down Ancient and Nessai attack Huskar, Magnus come to help Huskar, Sniper sleep tower mid do nothing, Riki up teleport down to help but Huskar die and Magnus and Huskar hunt Nessai and Ancient
6:40 Sniper sleep tower mid do nothing, Riki 1 kill and Magnus 1 kill, Huskar 3 deads, Sniper 0 0 0. Huskar again teleport down to feed and to chat
08:21    nephilim    [Allies]    go up
08:25    nephilim    [Allies]    huskar
09:55    nephilim    [Allies]    kazem ti idi gore
09:59    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    ok
10:00    nephilim    [Allies]    ti oped dolazis da fidaz
10:01    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    idem
10:03    nephilim    [Allies]    zasto to radis?
10:11    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    ma popijo malo ne zamjeri
10:16    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    >> Scroll of TP: 1 charges, 46 cooldown left
10:19    nephilim    [Allies]    sto onda igras
10:24    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    pa iz uzitka
10:30    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    pomalo stari nije sve u win
10:51    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    kao ikod zena
10:54    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    nemoras da svrisi
11:04    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    samo uzivas dok traje
8 down Riki use dd rune and attack Ancient and die, Mangus and Huskar try to help, up Leoric Centaur and Nessai kill Leviatan, Sniper sleep mid. Sentinel 2:1 score on start now 2:5, no help from Sniper
11:47    nephilim    [Allies]    dude
12:02    nephilim    [Allies]    teleport up
9:10 up Scourge attack tower, Sniper stay tower mid farm or do nothing 1/4 tower up hp gone, noob Huskar play his game down wait to die more, Centaur up with dagger
10 Riki buy tome for level6, teleport up to help Leviatan vs Nessai and Leviatan survive, we kill Nessai. Riki 2 1 0, Huskar 0 3 0, Leviatan 1 1 1, Magnus 1 1 0, Sniper 0 0 0 - no help from Sniper with phase boots and level9. Sentinel 4 Scourge 6 kills
11 up Leoric kill Leviatan, down Nessai Ancient and Centaur kill Huskar and Magnus. Sniper level10 sleep do nothing on mid, ask me to gank mid
11:41       [All]    [marijamil]marijamil killed amidamaru
11:47    nephilim    [Allies]    dude
12:02    nephilim    [Allies]    teleport up
12:04       [All]    [Koko-MKD]Koko-MKD killed BestMurlocPlay
12:18    freedick    [Allies]    come mid to gank
12:18    freedick    [Allies]    riki
Riki no items and no farm to kill anymore, Ancient ulti and arcane boots, Centaur dagger, Tinker maybe wards mid
11:40 down Huskar teleport to feed, Sniper on safe on mid tower do nothing
12 down Huskar ask for help
14:56    BestMurlocPlay    [Allies]    gg
15:00    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    3
15:01    BestMurlocPlay    [Allies]    not fair game
15:08    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    3 down
12:10 down Magnus teleport to defend tower and die, Sniper level10 no items farm and ignore us
12:40 up Riki ward scourge woods, Riki teleport down to help Leviatan vs 3, Sniper farm mid
15:49       [All]    [Koko-MKD]Koko-MKD killed amidamaru
13:30 down Riki ward scourge tower, mid Magnus farm woods and Sniper level11 come to steal levels
14 down Riki Leviatan and Huskar vs Ancient Centaur and Nessai and Sniper say 15 min Riki gang mid. Scourge kill Leviatan and Huskar, Tinker teleport to help scourge with travel boots, Sniper help scourge and ignore us
17:04    freedick    [Allies]    riki gank mid?
17:06    freedick    [Allies]    15 mins
17:11       [All]    [Koko-MKD]Koko-MKD killed amidamaru
17:22       [All]    [marijamil]The Scourge killed ante_buljubasic
17:31    Koko-MKD    [Allies]    twr
17:35    nephilim    [Allies]    why did you go mid?
17:53       [All]    [DDOS]DDOS destroyed the top level 1 Sentinel tower
14:35 up tower 235hp , Sniper ignore to defend down 814/1300hp tower and ignore to defend up tower vs Leoric. Sniper attack mid tower and escape with 2 hits to kill tower and scourge kill scourge tower. No money for sentinel
17:54       [All]    [marijamil]marijamil destroyed the bottom level 1 Sentinel tower
18:01    Koko-MKD    [Allies]    cent
18:03    Koko-MKD    [Allies]    come kill sniper
18:11    marijamil    [Allies]    k
18:15    NF_DIABLO    [Allies]    mid
18:15       [All]    [DDOS]DDOS denied the mid level 1 Scourge tower
Minute 15:15 Riki 2 1 0 Huskar 0 6 0 Sniper 0 0 0 Leviatan 1 4 1 Magnus 1 3 0. 2 towers died no help from Sniper, Sniper attack mid tower and back with 2 hits to kill so no money for sentinel and money for scourge. Sniper items phase boots, crystalis, wraith, poors shield. Game over
18:42    freedick    [Allies]    riki 0 scout?
18:43    freedick    [Allies]    wtf
18:46    freedick    [Allies]    what are you doing in this game
18:48    freedick    [Allies]    for a 15 mins
18:49    nephilim    [Allies]    suck my dick
15:40 mid scourge gank Magnus in our wood and Sniper say riki 0 scout for a 15 mins and what you do in this game. He was near Magnus and no help but he chat with me and do nothing. Leviatan survive
18:51       [All]    [marijamil]marijamil killed BestMurlocPlay
19:02    freedick    [Allies]    come to use smoke
19:03    freedick    [Allies]    wt
19:08    nephilim    [Allies]    go leave
16:10 mid 5 scourge attack and Sniper call Riki without items. Magnus kill Centaur, Sniper die and assistent.
19:38       [All]    [marijamil]marijamil killed amidamaru
19:42       [All]    [Koko-MKD]Koko-MKD killed freedick
19:43       [All]    [BestMurlocPlay]BestMurlocPlay killed marijamil
19:53    freedick    [Allies]    what are you doing hello
19:55    marijamil    [Allies]    magnus fucked me
19:55    freedick    [Allies]    !sd neph
19:57    nephilim    [Allies]    15 min and 0 0 0
19:58    freedick    [Allies]    my god
20:04    freedick    [Allies]    u r full negative
20:10    freedick    [Allies]    !ignore nephi
20:10    nephilim    [Allies]    because of you
20:11    freedick    [Allies]    smart
20:12    freedick    [Allies]    !owner
20:15    nephilim    [Allies]    !ignore free
20:17    freedick    [Allies]    u r owner so team cant kick you
20:20    freedick    [All]    riki so smart
20:24    freedick    [All]    he is owner so team cant kick him
20:38    nephilim    [Allies]    -gg
21:06    nephilim    [Allies]    best
21:09    freedick    [Allies]    we have late game
21:09    freedick    [Allies]    hello
21:11    nephilim    [Allies]    not much we can do this game
18:28 down riki 680hp defend tower, Leoric come with lotar and 700 critical 1 hit kill
21:33       [All]    [DDOS]DDOS killed nephilim

37:48    nephilim    [Allies]    this guy is paranormal
37:56    nephilim    [Allies]    always on distance from fights
42:48    BestMurlocPlay    [Allies]    no fair they have all bully heroes and we have papers
42:51    BestMurlocPlay    [Allies]    no one to fight front
42:56    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    y me
42:58    freedick    [Allies]    we are ok heroes
43:00    ante_buljubasic    [Allies]    and die all the time
43:01    freedick    [Allies]    but...
43:01    nephilim    [Allies]    dude we are 2
43:33    freedick    [Allies]    that riki fails everything
43:35    freedick    [Allies]    he 0 times gank mid
43:37    freedick    [Allies]    for a 20 mins ** he not move from mid 20 minutes

4) Forum link / Game link.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,191138.0.html
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6293684

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about decision ksv
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 21:40 »
10x for Your time. Still Im firm with my decision. I wathed the replay you were a team of riki and snip, vs a team whitch was lets say more tanky, yes they have Appa, but hes skills was, were are on the point, all your ganks failed, you as riki was absent thru few crucial moments in the game, your posting screenshots and game logs with no contest doesn\t help ^^.

Again, I wont alow players to overcontent the forum nor to induce their will to the mods, admins. As a mod who watched the replay you lost a game, you are growing up to be a sour loser, and when ever you lose becouse of lots of free time and not rly understanding the rules post a lots of ban requests, don\t get me wrong, some of your posts and requests are on point ! but this one is just not. Snip cant tp to defend a tower with appa, cent with dager, thinker ...

Like I said I\m pretty much sure about my decision thats why I\m just gona close this Complaint. Why becouse you just post random chat, and you are complaining about all your teammates snip levi ecc... and as I watched the replay if this was a turnament game you were the one to blame in lots of situations. Cheers

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 21:51 by ksv »
Lag Abuse