Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 280 times)

Offline Revenge_X

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: May 15, 2020, 21:45 »
1) NickName(s) of banned player(s).
Rojda
elpaso

2) Reason (check RULES).
Refusing to kick -babush- (sniper)

3) Proof.
https://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6291363

Sniper was just farming the whole game, he was not joining any teamfight. It was asked to kick but they did not vote.

Offline Rojda

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 23:08 »
I was player Rojda.
I just want to say that that player AfanLord is a liar. He said they voted, but they didnt at first .. or second (I died that time when I was typing to them)... they voted all (4 players out of 5) after player AfanLord stopped game, threated with ban (he used the word "ban" a lot).

It was like 40 min when he AGAIN said they voted all ... we were just 4 (bara was kicked after afk), I didnt had time to check if they really voted. I died the first time I was checking. You know the story about a boy who cried wolf right ?

Player -babush- playing sniper was on line, he was a carrier (maybe thats why he farmed) I really saw no reason why to kick him. If the player AfanLord  had a reason he should have explaint it better then "vote !yes or I will ban you".

In my opinion player player -babush- (sniper) was the one playing and player AfanLord was just chatting.

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 18:24 »
34:47   -babush-   [Allies]   da ti jebem sestra u usta turska usrana

!ban 3 days fanily flame-national intolerance + 3 !warn points

As for Rojda tehre were were 5 of 7 votes, well snip didn\t rly game ruin nor fed on purpose, thas why I wont ishue a sanction this time.
Lag Abuse