Author Topic: request for Ip unlock  (Read 671 times)

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
request for Ip unlock
« on: December 27, 2019, 17:46 »
ok this is not regular request so I wont make it like that.
my request is simple but I ll explain it a bit more at large...
I agree I deserved some kind of punishment since i left few games without any "allowed reason" and its true i broke the forum rules, however in those games I left  was verry annoying things from mostly my team mates...
I ll start from first game the game played from acc mr.brokolic:
1) well the game was verry bad,we had that game so ez,but our alchemist (pastmistake) decide to start acting like selfish fuck and refuse to do 1 simple thing for team,he made lothar+desolator on alchemist like he s 1100 psr scrub,well my brain started to hurt verry much after i saw that,and since i was verry nervous already I decided to raqe quit
2) the game numero 2 when I was ss at mid against some child who was slardar at mid,well I ll be honest I didnt play dota for 80+ days and came back to play few days ago but I rly had fun at mid against that slardar,how he tried to actually do something at mid and mostly he failed since he was destroyed even without my fully potential since I played that game probably under 50% of my posibility.
However ofc after all of that I had 1 more game 1v5 mostly,or even to say 1v9 since I have played against my team aswell as enemy.
3) and finally after all of that  "the icing on the cake" (if I said corectly,we mostly say that in my poor country) the guy without any respect for any1 shykymaru ( I think I know who is him even from his gamestyle,but its doesnt matter anyway)
he wrote "me mid",in first minuts of the game before any1 picked or even banned heroes,so i didnt even notice that,I kindly ask for mid so he start being rude and give me 1 simple fuck off,its not like i rly care for opinion of the guy who thinks he knows something about dota by pwning simple ppl on lagabuse who will actually never be good in this game(I dont want to insult any1 just gave my opinion)
but he should respect rhest at least some ppl,coz there are ppl who destroyed him at mid verry often,and there are much better players than he will ever be.
After all of this I just wanted to say it so ppl can see and read it,my demands wont be for Ip lock since i deserved punishment maybe 1 thing if it's posible to make the punishment smaller for example Ip lock for 24 hours,and in return I ll start playing on only 1 account and never leave without reason in the future,if I do that ever again u can free Ip locked me permanently. Also I hope so this going to make server better but I doubt. My regards to kind and rly regular ppl,try harders are always aloved in dota community if u ask me,coz of try harders this game didnt die yet and coz of players who play to win this game will always be intresting and good. My regards with fully respect for any1. Happy holidays.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: request for Ip unlock
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 17:50 »
ok this is not regular request so I wont make it like that.
my request is simple but I ll explain it a bit more at large...
I agree I deserved some kind of punishment since i left few games without any "allowed reason" and its true i broke the forum rules, however in those games I left  was verry annoying things from mostly my team mates...
I ll start from first game the game played from acc mr.brokolic:
1) well the game was verry bad,we had that game so ez,but our alchemist (pastmistake) decide to start acting like selfish fuck and refuse to do 1 simple thing for team,he made lothar+desolator on alchemist like he s 1100 psr scrub,well my brain started to hurt verry much after i saw that,and since i was verry nervous already I decided to raqe quit
2) the game numero 2 when I was ss at mid against some child who was slardar at mid,well I ll be honest I didnt play dota for 80+ days and came back to play few days ago but I rly had fun at mid against that slardar,how he tried to actually do something at mid and mostly he failed since he was destroyed even without my fully potential since I played that game probably under 50% of my posibility.
However ofc after all of that I had 1 more game 1v5 mostly,or even to say 1v9 since I have played against my team aswell as enemy.
3) and finally after all of that  "the icing on the cake" (if I said corectly,we mostly say that in my poor country) the guy without any respect for any1 shykymaru ( I think I know who is him even from his gamestyle,but its doesnt matter anyway)
he wrote "me mid",in first minuts of the game before any1 picked or even banned heroes,so i didnt even notice that,I kindly ask for mid so he start being rude and give me 1 simple fuck off,its not like i rly care for opinion of the guy who thinks he knows something about dota by pwning simple ppl on lagabuse who will actually never be good in this game(I dont want to insult any1 just gave my opinion)
but he should respect rhest at least some ppl,coz there are ppl who destroyed him at mid verry often,and there are much better players than he will ever be.
After all of this I just wanted to say it so ppl can see and read it,my demands wont be for Ip unlock since i deserved punishment,but  maybe 1 thing if it's posible to make the punishment smaller for example Ip lock for 24 hours,and in return I ll start playing on only 1 account and never leave without reason in the future,if I do that ever again u can freely Ip locked me permanently. Also I hope so this going to make server better but I doubt. My regards to kind and rly regular ppl,try harders are always aloved in dota community if u ask me,coz of try harders this game didnt die yet and coz of players who play to win this game,this game will always be intresting and godess. My regards with fully respect for any1. Happy holidays.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 17:56 by myprecious »

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 22:49 »
Your IP ban expires tomorrow 20:33 as it should.

!denied for ~24 hurs

Offline bookeyize

• Dont be my fans !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 23:26 »
Lol... Whatever, it wasn't about that anyway you have missed the point all of you did that, and especely you at first place mister cen, but I respect the decision even if I think and I m sure you won't get anything good from this, you 're now just doing thing like you forbidden Cristiano Ronaldo to play football for nonsense,but evry1 will know CR #7, and that will stay legendary... Soon I m going to get a new pc so my psr will actually start to be normal and all of you going to see.
Mozda kad me pogledate vidite malog coveka,ali ako me malo bolje upoznate videcete da nisam mali... :)

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 23:41 »
3 days ban is hardly a capital punishment, wait it out. You could do much worse.

Messi > CR

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 21:40 »
I m afraid I didnt understand this thing now,I ll be clear,am I banned 1 day more just now or I m simple not unlocked yet? Since my punishment should be over?

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 22:33 »
Your account is unlocked.