Author Topic: Complaint about ban for preskill  (Read 724 times)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Complaint about ban for preskill
« on: December 19, 2019, 14:38 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=189228.0

06:41    bakaprase    [Allies]    LAGGGG
06:42    bakaprase    [Allies]    LAGGG
06:44    bakaprase    [All]    LATENCY
06:46    bakaprase    [All]    PLSS
06:49    Preskill    [All]    shut up nub

06:55       [All]    FatAndViolent killed Preskill
06:57    Preskill    [All]    IDIOT
06:59    Preskill    [All]    RETARD
07:01    Preskill    [All]    SON OF WHORE

27:24    Preskill    [All]    fat and homeless

29:17    FunkYou    [Allies]    mega noob
29:19    Preskill    [Allies]    1yes
29:21    Preskill    [Allies]    !yes
29:21       [All]    [Preskill] voted to kick [FatAndViolent] [2/8]
29:49    Preskill    [All]    fat and homeless :DDDD

Seems very well addressed to me. Let me tell you what happened: yurnero had lag and died then centaur was writing to HIM because he killed him and WHILE WRITING went under our tower where i killed him. Then he chatted to ME.

If you interested he also ruined this game (direct next): 2 17 and 3 boots: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6240339

But well he was in the opposite team so i suppose the report doesn't count. I mean whats the point to punish someone who ruined game if nobody from his team cared to report.

And little feedback, i saw similar situations a lot and people just don't report because they think that nobody will solve their request (like here you can see 2 weeks old request and nobody solves)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint about ban for preskill
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 14:43 »
Due that 06:49 chat , seems that he wanted to reply to Bakaprase.
Then u killed him, since the chat started before you killed him , logically it would be that he was adressing him.

Regarding Requests not being solved for some time , We had a new Moderator trial, so some requests got delayed with being solved, apologies for that.

About the update [Game Ruin] , he previously had 4 offences of the same kind.
With this new informations :

Preskill Permanently Banned [ Game Ruin 5x ]

Thanks for bringing this up, +1
Good work

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 14:47 »
I was playing Silencer.

He was writing 06:49    Preskill    [All]    shut up nub to him while going under tower. The tower damaged him and i used 1 skill, so he naturally died after he said that. Then the next chat was to me due to attacking him while chatting and ultimately killing him with dps as he was running away

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 14:53 »
As a former Staff member , posting after decision on a locked topic is considered kinda rude , but allright.

When i posted regarding chat , i had this is mind.

06:41   bakaprase   [Allies]   LAGGGG
06:42   bakaprase   [Allies]   LAGGG
06:44   bakaprase   [All]   LATENCY
06:46   bakaprase   [All]   PLSS
06:49   Preskill   [All]   shut up nub

06:55      [All]   FatAndViolent killed Preskill