Author Topic: Ban request [ugt]diablo  (Read 336 times)

Offline deadly_empire

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request [ugt]diablo
« on: October 10, 2019, 17:00 »
1 Predragoon
2 [ugt]diablo
3 family related flame, votekick abuse
[uGt]DiaBLo [All] 72 creeps 
11:38 lepeska [All] gj
11:40 lepeska [All] kid
11:45 [uGt]DiaBLo [All] haha lepeska
11:49 [uGt]DiaBLo [All] jebem ti familiju hahaha [Ill fuck your family (translation)]
35:08  [All] [uGt]DiaBLo killed Pronto.Mizerio
35:12 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] crix
35:15 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] u kidding me ?
35:16 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] wanna ks
35:18 Mitrandir_Boj [Allies] ne seri [don't shit no shit(translation)]
35:20 Mitrandir_Boj [Allies] nije ks [It's not ks (translation)]
35:25 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] zezas ? [you kidding ?You're Kidding ? (translation)]
35:30 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] svakako mrtav je bio [anyway he would (was) be dead (translation)]
35:56 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] !votekick mitra
35:56  [All] [[uGt]DiaBLo] voted to kick [Mitrandir_Boj] [1/7]
36:00 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] mamu ti jebem u picku [I'll fuck your mother (u picku=in pussy) (translation)]
36:05 Predragoon [Allies] report
36:14 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] jebem ti reporta [I'll fuck your report (translation)]
36:16 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] radi sta oces [Do what you want (translation)]
36:19 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] bas me zabole [I don't care, or I don't give a shit (translation)]
38:05 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] !votekick mitra
38:05  [All] [[uGt]DiaBLo] voted to kick [Mitrandir_Boj] [1/7]
41:22 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] !votekick mitra
41:22  [All] [[uGt]DiaBLo] voted to kick [Mitrandir_Boj] [1/7]
41:22  [All] Type !yes to vote.
42:34 Predragoon [Allies] kakav suport bajo moj [What a support my brother, friend (bajo=brother, friend, serb-bosnian slang) (translation)]

42:46 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] jebem vam bajo familije [I'll fuck your families 'bajo'-brother (translation)]

42:50 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] i tebe i njega [And also you and him (translation)]
42:56 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] eto [That is it (translation)]
42:59 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] cisto da znas [Just to (you) now, or Just for the record (translation)]
43:42 [uGt]DiaBLo [Allies] !votekick mitra
43:42  [All] [[uGt]DiaBLo] voted to kick [Mitrandir_Boj] [1/7]

5 We were going to win this game because we played more like a team then they were. I (disruptor) ward a lot, destroying their mines and support void, mirana and other heroes. (Also helped void and gank on mid, which result in killing mortred who is good player and taking first blood). Before it went over boiling point, [uGt]DiaBLo] act very rude, he was mocking teaches cus he had hard game with all us dewarding his mines and etc. At 35:08 when void and sand king killed legion, he taught sand king was going to steal kill from him, but all what sand wanted to do is to prevent legion from going invisible (Lothar). And even if he wanted to, anyway, sand played decent game and it would be nice that he took that kill as well, that's not the reason to flame someone. The main goal is to destroy tree of life. After that as you can see above void started flaming sand king and abuse votekick command without reason. They ignored each other. Anyway on the end he also, at point 42:46 flamed us again, as a respond on my sentence to my friend where I said I played good support there. I didn't respond to him.
Also, I know you will see, after he started flaming, Mitrandir_boj called votekick comman on him as result of his behavior. I am really sick of these toxic players, I mean, he acted like a rude kid, like a macho man, like it was all about him.. I mean, pathetic.
I also provided translation of every line written on Serb-Croatian language to English as Jimmy said on yesterday announcement we should do.
Wish you all the best.

6 http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6224625
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 21:55 by Jimmy »

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request [ugt]diablo
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 17:04 »
Banned : [ugt]diablo
4 Days
(hard)Family Flame