Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 507 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: July 09, 2019, 17:54 »
1: Your NickName?
<TooShade>

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
<simeon / uvijek_problemi / tibi--sor>

3: What rule did he/they break?
<AFK / Game Ruining>

4: When was the Rule Broken?
<These's not a time but better watch replay, I say everything in "Explained Situation">

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
<After that Mirana player left, 3 of my teammates 0 help and afk, team was 0, only leoric a bit (but anyway not justified because it was afk at minute 38 I think, I told him too at that time), but rooftrellen and weaver 2 total watchers when we fight and they let us die, but here is better that an admin will assess the situation by watching the replay>

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
<http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6210544>
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 19:25 »
Unfortunelly I was and am very busy irl lately and I sacrificed some of my time to get the ban requests up-to-date but I dont have time to watch an entire replay... You should at least give some examples: at time xx:xx he did that, something like this.

I have a little trick for you. When someone breaks the rules in your game and you know that moderators will ask you for timestamps just write in chat a keyword (something like !note or dunno). After that you can check the game's chatlog and provide times based on those notes.

My feedback regarding your request:
simeon is a very passive player (I know most of our players). He becomes even more passive when the game goes in the wrong direction (losing). Most of the times passivity isnt bannable and he currently has a clean account with a lot of games on it. If he didnt ruined the game in a specific way he will not get banned for passivity as long as the game was bad for your team and there were low or even null chances of winning.

uvijek_problemi is a low-skilled player. Imo getting him more involved in teamfights would make things worse since he gets his hero killed without even inflicting some dmg to the oposing players. He currently has more than 150 games played, this season, but 1528 PSR. His account has a lot of games and is basically clean (1 warn for AFK wich is old enough to get it removed with a delwarn request).

tibi--sor is another low-skilled player. He basically has the same stats like he had 5-6 years ago. He never managed to properly learn the game. I asure you he isnt a game-ruiner. He probably has the biggest amount of games played on the same account, from all LA players. Is a very old player and never caused problems. Has 2 warns for refusing to kick a game-ruiner when this rule got implemented and he probably didnt knew about it, 1 for AFK dating 3 years back and one for selling a leaver items dating back 5 years ago. None of these offences are serious and since they are all old they arent considered by moderators anymore (he can request their removal).

Highest AFK time they had:
- simeon 58 seconds
- uvijek_problemi 81 sec
- tibi--sor 58 sec

So this isnt a case for banning for AFK and for Refusing to play, considering the arguments provided above, I doubt that is the case.

Looking at your stats I can see you are a very good player but you had a really bad game by getting a leaver in your team and the rest being low-skilled passive players.

I am sorry but I'm pretty sure they didnt ruined the game in purpose and I applaud your score, item build and lvl in that game since it is obvious you played 1vs5 with a high handicap.

If you wish you can make a complaint, asking for a review of this request, to Aleksander or Shadowlord and they will watch the replay when they have time but I'm pretty sure they wont be able to ban them. None of them are game-ruiners and is unlikely they started now, after years of playing here. Sorry!

!denied

Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.