Author Topic: Unban??  (Read 382 times)

Offline ext4zy

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • I hate everyfucking stupid human in this world.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban??
« on: April 27, 2019, 22:56 »
1: NickName?
ext4zy

2: Who banned you?
[-Aleksandar-]

3: Why did you get banned?
allegedly refused to defend and family flame

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
That dude who posted a ban request for me kept spamming me on the whisper saying a lot of things didn't even know how to mute him tried it btw and did you even watch the game it was the troll who fed not me??
seriously what happened to lagabuse giving mods to bunch of kids who don't even know how to do their jobs ffs

Plus i was generous letting that idiot to play with us because he had 200ping playing from South africa i was the one that allowed him how am i the bad person in this situation seeriously that dude said "fuck your family and so on i will make you get banned permanently"

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6196515
Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
Read more at 
You get that shit right

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban??
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 00:58 »
Yes I am kid and i dont know how to do my job properly.
Your request is denied so if you have any complaints send it to B/U Super Moderator.

!Denied
!Locked