Author Topic: BAN Ditya-ra  (Read 850 times)

Offline LouigD

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BAN Ditya-ra
« on: February 16, 2019, 16:25 »
1: Your NickName?
Macedinho23, LeaoSolitario

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Ditya-ra

3: What rule did he/they break?
AFK / game ruining / intentional feeding

4: When was the Rule Broken?
Isn't the first game that he stay afk on purpose.
In this game (http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6183834):

He can charge mid, invoker ask like thousand times and nothing.
04:29   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   bara ?
04:55   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   bara
04:55   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   blind ?
04:55   Ditya-Ra   [Allies]   no
04:55   Ditya-Ra   [Allies]   im not charge
04:55   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   kk
04:55   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   free kill

06:49   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   and this retard bara
06:50   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   mid 50 hpú
06:52   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   and he farm
06:55   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   instead of fre kill
08:17   Ditya-Ra   [Allies]   im farming
08:19   Ditya-Ra   [Allies]   sorry noob
12:49   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   bara is fucking retard shit
12:51   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   easy mid
12:53   Ins^tinct   [Allies]   and he dont charge
13:04   StIfFkIllEr   [Allies]   baaara
13:04   StIfFkIllEr   [Allies]   bara

and he stay AFK:

29:59   Macedinho23   [Allies]   shit bara ever
29:59   Ins^tinct   [All]   one retarded afk :D
32:36   uNderCItY5   [Allies]   that stupid bara
32:38   uNderCItY5   [Allies]   is afk
32:49   Macedinho23   [All]   !timestap
32:55   Macedinho23   [Allies]   !timestamp
and he told me: go go, go ban this acc, i dont care! I have another acc
37:00   Ditya-Ra   [Allies]   pode banir esse nick
37:04   Ditya-Ra   [Allies]   nao é oq eu uso cara
(portuguese)

Second Game (http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6183318):

He stay afk AGAIN, THAT IMBECIL.. look his K/D (3/18)

27:40   Mak.bot   [Allies]   -afk
27:42   LeaoSolitario   [Allies]   -afk
27:44   LeaoSolitario   [Allies]   de novo vei (AGAIN, BRO?)

44:08   MALIPAUK   [Allies]   -afk
44:11   LeaoSolitario   [Allies]   -afk

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
This guy feed, dont help, always fuck the games and stay afk!
Man, ban all acc from this guy! Its impossible play with guys like that.
Isn't the 1st or 2nd, or 3th time he did it.

6: Link of the game?
1: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6183834

2:http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6183318
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 16:30 by LouigD »

Offline Ditya-Ra

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN Ditya-ra
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 17:01 »
First, my style of play with bara is this, I will not go from the first minute use charge to lose of up level and farm. Second, this guy who posted me only started complaining when the game turned around and we started to lose. My words were used to encourage his hatred, as I was offended the whole game for him. Third, I've been afk yes, because I have life out of the game, things happen inside the house that we need to do during a match of dota, I'm a family father, married, sometimes happens to have to leave a few seconds or minutes to do something. See how many matches I need to play, to get afk in 1 match, it's not even 10% that I get afk, we all have to do something during a match, it's badness not to let a person get afk when she needs it.
I hope you understand.

Thank you

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 17:52 »
I was part of this game and you refused to charge, we let you solo lane top and you had farm and level and you still refused to charge , there were multiple times when enemy heroes had low hit points and you refused to charge, we let you solo top and it was your main task to charge and get kills, we let you solo for a reason but not to farm with bara.
I know your account and you are a joke of a player, clueless and useless.
PS: if u are a father and have family you have to choose between them and dota, if u dont have time and if u think u must do something while u are in a game , then DELETE DOTA and pay atention to them cause we dont want AFK players or antiteam player tards.
Goodbye and your user name has been written on my wall just like a reminder not to play with you.

Offline LouigD

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 18:43 »
Having a life beyond the dota is no excuse to stay afk IN ALL THE GAMES. I'm not the first person to complain about him, and just look at the history of this guy, including how he plays the game!

His problem is to feed and then come with excuses saying he needs to stay afk for a few minutes. A game can be turned over for thousands of seconds, seconds and time! Especially with an important hero like Baratrum.

If busy, DO NOT PLAY DOTA. That simple.
P.S: do not forget that he still had the audacity to say "can ban, this is not my only account"

Offline Ditya-Ra

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 21:48 »
Argue that it is a bit of a liar in every game, just get my number of games in eurobattle, and see how many times I get afk, I believe I do not give 10%, so let's be realistic. Banning the person for a necessary afk motive is totally evil, about me saying that I did not use this account was to annoy you, necessary to know how to interpret things.
When other players get afk I do not get mad because I know everyone has a life outside the game.

There are 2 types of AFK:

- Stay AFK for revolt with your team
- Stay AFK out of necessity

Ban out of necessity can not exist, this is humanitarian, to understand others. The dota players are very disgusted.

Offline bial

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 01:36 »
I'm LeaoSolitario. I played with him two games, and he was afk. I saw. Antigame, deserve to ban.

Offline LouigD

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 01:39 »

There is no such thing as humanitarian. If you and Dad have a dog, you have to leave during the game. DO NOT PLAY! Wait a free moment to play, you besides disturbing ALL make your time, still fucks the game!

This is no excuse for you to be afk in ALL games. That's why you create countless accounts!
A lot of people here complaining about you, be aware and stop justifying yourself as a baby!

Offline Ditya-Ra

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 02:13 »

I do not think it was fair, it was not intentional. I did not want to fuck with the game.

I can only apologize to the user, but I did not intend to

Offline Ditya-Ra

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 14:44 »

now came this Bial, saying that it is the LeaoSolitario, the same that posted here with the nickname Louigd, the same person posted with another nick to fool the admin.

This guy hates me because in all the matches he plays against me, he loses.

Offline LouigD

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 03:29 »
I really feel sorry for you and someone else's shame for your "sorry" requests. And this post isn't about WIN or LOSE, is about your behavior on games. Don't run away the context like a pussy, but yeah.. You got one right.. i don't like You!! And noone at lagabuse too.

LeaoSolitario is my friend and we played together almost all the games, as he did not want to post I used his name to (He allowed me) STRENGTHEN the trash player that you are.

Look all games that we play together, trash (i can't play in two PCs, i guess:

1.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6184262

2.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6182867

3.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6183000

4.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6182579

5.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6180145 (he's also RolaCansada), Go look ALL games we are together.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:43 by LouigD »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 18:27 »
Being noob is not against any rule,this is FFA platform,so i cant ban him for intentional feeding cause there was not any.

Ditya-ra  !Banned 2 days 2 !Warn [AFK 2nd time]