Author Topic: unbanana  (Read 392 times)

Offline funnylol

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unbanana
« on: February 05, 2019, 15:59 »
1.bolt58
2.admin
3.team sabotage
4.if the dagon i made  is the reason for this ban i didnt know its banable in games its a good item i dont see problem if someome buy it dont get it at all and it was ap game.
5.What to say very low games typical ap game where all players go carry even they cant play it i tried to farm top lane and bottom lane but they dont let me do it,i knew i wouldnt be able to make normal items becouse i couldnt farm so i made dagon later vladimir for team only i had a team item in this game was buying dust and playing with team so i dont know where is the problem becouse i bought dagon??????, i would add that multi accounter ban avoider with 8 games on his account reported me.
6.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6181328

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unbanana
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 17:03 »
Both team had 1 High Ranked player Per Team.
You were High Ranked in your team , Ratings affects Balance, Balance makes game Competative.
If your team rely on your Carry to win and you make a dagon since you think its a "Noob" game, it will be considered as sabotage.
This is not the 1st time you throw the game ,because you dont gain/lose PSR.
I gave u 24 Hour ban as a Mention that even if you dont care, we Care.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 17:05 »
Topic will be locked until resolved.
My Superiors will discuss this in Private and Post their decission in this topic.

Next time follow the protocol and Report Complains to Super Moderator.

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 17:54 »
If you couldn't farm,you could still make other items instead of making dagon such as necromonion which could support your team etc. and you aren't newbie

Since its only 24 hours and you got many warns for game ruining,wait until your ban expires