Author Topic: Haha hehe?  (Read 742 times)

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Haha hehe?
« on: November 18, 2018, 16:09 »
Ban 2 months ban for calling someone a dog?
Are you CHILDREN GUYS?
These turkish mods are so FUCKING OBVIOUSLY BIASED!!!
Public needs to see this

And neben boy calls me a dog in a request and he doesnt get 2 months ban for that?
I demand a person with iq above 100 points to review this!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 16:14 by begin »

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Haha hehe?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 16:14 »
Too bad for you i guess, but you had to think before insulting. I think so long ban because a lot of insults recently

Offline begin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 16:15 »
Too bad for you i guess, but you had to think before insulting. I think so long ban because a lot of insults recently
HE CALLS ME DOG EVERY SINGLE GAME LOL AND I NEVER REPORT HIM AND WHEN I CALL HIM DOG HE COMES CRY HERE ROFL

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 16:17 »
You can report him too. I can feel you, but noone is above the rules, even me. If you did something, you gotta answer, the rules are public and it says everywhere you have to follow them

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 16:20 »
I have been over here for 10 years and know the rules...

Referring to a person by its nationality, e.g. "f*cking serbian/turk/etc" still counts as Common Flame.''

The question is whether those turkish biased moderators know the rules!

@[ros]shadowlord
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 16:22 by begin »

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 16:24 »
They discussed it with all others too, so its not biased decision, its decision taken by the whole b&u crew, even non-turkish moderators agreed.

I suggest you to stop spamming, because it will only make it worse

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 16:43 »
They discussed it? They should know it's a common insult which is not banable.

But since in the past I flamed almost every mod here they will abuse powers against me now, even thought i'm innocent in this one.

And Neben in br:  ''ban & warn : DOG''

So he will also get 2 months ban for this?

Just a tiny piece of justice anyone?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 16:47 by begin »

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 16:49 »
Technically, it can be put as bannable, because you explicitly stated that he is a turkish dog, not a regular dog. Thats the difference between your and his flames. I can't do anything for you though, just explain why you were banned

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 17:10 »
Problem is not that u called him Dog, its the "Turkish Dog" , several times.
Even that wouldn't be a Problem, but its the 4th Time that you showed National Intolerance in a relative small time window.
This was Discussed by : Head Moderator, B&U Admin, Administrator , Global Admin and Advisor.
Decision was unanimous.

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 19:29 »
Problem is not that u called him Dog, its the "Turkish Dog" , several times.
Even that wouldn't be a Problem, but its the 4th Time that you showed National Intolerance in a relative small time window.
This was Discussed by : Head Moderator, B&U Admin, Administrator , Global Admin and Advisor.
Decision was unanimous.

If I was to show 'National intolerance' I would have said ''fucking cocksucking bastardish muslimic turkish peasant''

But you seem to be little kids and words like dog, noob, stupid, rat, dumb, gay are too nasty for you.

Even jimmy who knows im a super well mannered courteous person has chosen the turkish side. Simply sad.

Ask @iErnesto94 about my manners. I dont flame anymore I grew up from that.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 19:40 by begin »

Offline begin

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2018, 19:44 »
I summon @iErnesto94 to be my lawyer :agreed:

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2018, 19:45 »
Im glad you said that.
If you ever had anyone here who value you as a Player or a Person, you lost that just now.

Locked/Solved