Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 222 times)

Offline 811

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: June 23, 2018, 13:38 »
1: Justff

2: Lukaakul

3: What rule did he/they break?
intentional feeding , game ruining on purpose

4: When was the Rule Broken?

21:20 he tp'ed me away while I was killing windrunner
around 40:00 not using his binding skill on legion on purpose to let him run away near our tower

multiple instances of tping teammates away from fight / or trying to get them killed
multiple instances of intentional feeding , game ruining on purpose

5:

Basically this guy goes on full retard after getting mad at me for not calling SS for geo ( he doesnt know geo has multiple heroes appearently ).

I didnt know this because I !ignored him after realising he has mental issues.

Dont get fooled , he occasionally acted like he was playing normal in fights to avoid ban , he kept whispering me '' watch this '' while doing stupid stuff

After his intentional feeding completely ruining whats left of the game by tping allies in/out on critical situations.

I wasted 5 mins on this so this guy better be banned for 5 months at least.Guys like this have no place in lagabuse in my opinion.If I was given the rights , I would permanently ban his accounts and IP without any hesitation.

6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6124050

Offline alien1

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 14:58 »
you would have escaped the bother of playing with him, at least on this nickname, if has been banned here :
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=184661.0#msg667153
tells me to ,,ignore'' it just cuz he got ,,mad'' , when I ignored the idiot and tried to avoid him and he continued to break the rule until the end of the game...
it seems like a player of 60 games played, most likely with many accounts it's not worth being banned not even when it clearly violates the rule  ^-^

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 20:54 »
Banned : lukaakul
Reason : Sabotage/Refusing to Play
Duration : 8 Days
Warns : 4