Author Topic: unban  (Read 541 times)

Offline boyka15

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban
« on: May 07, 2018, 23:10 »
Why the fuck i get ip ban i have left one game per week and play 5,6 game per a day i am not a lever once pc restarted, 2 l times left so what its normal to leave from time to time in order to have life, nick: culum,boyka15,xakster,botard_89 pls unban me...

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 23:11 »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 01:03 »
@Akuma

Actually @kja12 while I was away. You got banned for massive leaving, wait for kja to reply.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 01:28 »
If you had an excuse for leaving, you should have asked for unban instead of using another account and leaving again.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6109927

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6108268

04:14    boyka15    [All]    sry gays wont play with this shit
04:24    Nazar    [All]    rmk?
04:33    Bookeyizze    [Allies]    can u sahre
04:34    boyka15    [All]    go
04:35    Bookeyizze    [Allies]    go mid
04:39    boyka15    [All]    or y leave

I highly doubt you had an excuse here anyway.

Also to remind, you should definitely keep this in mind:

a) Evading ban is forbidden and may lead to a PERMABAN on all detected accounts and a lock on server.
b) Sharing account is forbidden and may have consequences for both, account owner and other person who is using shared account.

Your ban will expire soon but if you continue leaving like that it will become longer next time