Author Topic: ban request  (Read 300 times)

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: March 26, 2018, 16:55 »
1: Your NickName?
[koh]salih
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
bloodthorn
3: What rule did he/they break?
share abuse
4: When was the Rule (Time of The Game) Broken?
Spoiler for Hiden:
22:22    [KoH]SaLiH    [Allies]    sven
22:23    [KoH]SaLiH    [Allies]    forge
22:24    [KoH]SaLiH    [Allies]    t
22:24    [KoH]SaLiH    [Allies]    your
22:25    [KoH]SaLiH    [Allies]    account
22:28    BLOODTHORN    [Allies]    lol
around this time.
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
i was chasing and just pressed E to stun pl but he used my ulti instead. to be honest im not 100% sure but there is no another way. i believe you check it better. if im mistaken ill appologise.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6105170
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 21:38 »
Code: [Select]
22:07  [KoH]SaLiH Earthshaker    $10: Unit/building ability (no additional parameters)              order: roar
22:08  BLOODTHORN Rogue Knight   $16: Change Selection (Unit, Building, Area)                       0x00006E35[Earthshaker]
22:09  BLOODTHORN Rogue Knight   $10: Unit/building ability (no additional parameters)              order: fanofknives

You used 2nd spell (displayed as "order: roar", he changed selection, and used your ulti displayed as "order: fan of knives")

Since it was only 1 time situation:

bloodthorn !banned 1 day + 1 warn (Share abuse)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..