Author Topic: Ban Request diamondjozu  (Read 218 times)

Offline dele

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request diamondjozu
« on: March 24, 2018, 15:13 »
1: dele
2: diamondjozu
3: AFK / insulting / game ruining / family related flame / national intolerance
4: He cursed in turkish so I will put time stamps of his words in turkish and translation of them. Some curses in turkish can be translated in various ways. I included various ones if needed. My translations can be verified by a Turkish admin if there is one.
19:40   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   ulan orospu cocugu (you son of a bitch)
19:42   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   oyunuma akrışma (dont interfere with my game)
19:45   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   anası sikismis noob (noob whose mother got fucked)
19:50   dele   [Allies]   ban yedin (you get a ban for that)
19:52   dele   [Allies]   devam et (keep going)
19:55   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   ananı sikm (I fuck your mother)
19:58   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   yemezsem orospu cocugusun (if I dont get banned you are a son of a bitch)
19:59   dele   [Allies]   devam et devam (continue, continue)
20:00   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   ban yemismis (got a ban huh)
20:05   dele   [Allies]   senin demenle olmuo o isler (my mother doesnt become a whore simply when u say it)
20:11   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   uza a.q oglu (go away I fucked your mother/son of the one whose pussy I fucked)
26:54   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   orospu cocugu (son of a bitch)
26:54   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   a.q cocugu (I fucked your mother/son of the one whose pussy I fucked)
26:54   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   türkçe ögren ilk (learn turkish first)
26:54   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   a.q kürdü seni (you fucking kurd/you kurd who I fucked)
26:54   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   HERKES (everyone)
26:54   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   beynini siktigim (I fucked your brain)
26:54   Diamondjozu   [Allies]   a.q coocugu (I fucked your mother/ son of the one whose pussy I fucked)

it goes on and on...

5: He never comes to the combats eversince the game, he comes invis as clinkz when the fight is over and kills a low hp hero. When I stated him that he is playing selfish and like a noob by doing that he started cursing in turkish language. At some point I warn him that he will get banned if he curses and told him that he is playing wrong. He kept calling me noob and kept saying dont cry and then couple of minutes later continued to curse. At some point later in the game he assumes my nationality as a "Kurd" and keeps cursing on behalf of Kurds as well. I am not a Kurd and I dont know why he assumes and sees that as a legitimate ground for cursing but I am sure that falls under the cathegory of national intolarence even if in that case doesn't apply to me. Then he afk and gets kicked afk.

6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6104710

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request diamondjozu
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 16:25 »
Banned : diamondjozu
Reason : Game Ruin [ Refusing to Play/Sabotage ] National Intolerance / Family Related Flame/ leaving
Duration : Permanent