Author Topic: Only God Can Judge Me!  (Read 976 times)

Offline HookerSabri

• Topic Author
  • Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Only God Can Judge Me!
« on: February 23, 2018, 03:34 »
First of All, i want to tell you that i don't see myself as a member of this community anymore, i've already reached out to the toppest certain point(to Nirvana) that i can be and i stopped it right there as it's gotta be.At that point, nothing(i mean, there isn't any other sword) can do any positive effect in order to make me sharpest than i am.So, what i have to do is to find another hardest platform which is able to lift me higher place.My feelings about this place during i pass through were like i was in a modern-warfare.Although i was like a guy who had only one blade and totally naked fights against the guys who were fully armed and armored, ironically i was still the winner.Until now, i just wanted you to see about how i feel and state of my mind.

Let's skip to the main subject;
'The Aim and my Intention' about posting this message are decreasing the level of your perceptions about what you think you are doing well, but you did incorrectly.And i'm going to define it on a situation that i commonly faced off by sampling with a random guy who wears the vestment of authorising on himself, beside this who gave some conflicting decisions and keep giving on.

Firstly, i want you to know that i don't care about both of these crappy decisions.Just showing there is a obvious 'discord' among his decisions and in his mind.

You don't need to check whole request, i'm giving you necessary informations below,

Topic 1 : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=182909.0

Requested for ban : Racism
Decision-maker : Kyoo
Reliable lines for request : 01:01   WhiteSword   [Allies]   retard turkish dumb idiot
Decided as : Denied, not enough for ban (If you ask me, i would do same)

Topic 2 : http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=182956.0

Requested for ban : Racism
Decision-maker : Kyoo
Reliable lines for request : 30:43   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   stupid
30:44   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   russian
41:25   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   russian
41:26   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   shit
41:29   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   didnt
41:32   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   know that russian
41:33   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   ppl
41:35   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   are so retarded
41:40   MySelfLeSs   [Allies]   i use to love them
Decided as : banned 3 days +1 warn point. national intolerance (whatever i did in Topic #1, also i feel like have to do same for this one)

In topic #1, defendant guy used these words; 'retard, dumb, idiot' then added 'turk' as national relied expression against complainant guy.In topic #2, defendant guy throwed these words; 'stupid, shit, retarded' then added 'russian' as national relied expression after his words, as being same in topic #1.Both request has been sent for same reason and decided by same guy in short periodical time, but conclusion is different.
In this case, you are the God of this place, but you ruin the justice, what you did is; influencing positive thoughts of people about the game negatively and forcing them to violate because of your unfair decision when those are compared as in the sampling lol, what a God  :laugh: .As a result you lead to people take part in your counter side, when you faced off with them next time.

If you ask me personally, only the God can judge me, both these topics are crap and seem just like shouting babies to get the teat from his/her mother.This kind of topics just helped me to scale your instinctive reactions, and learnt which rotten-minded clowns i need to pretend against like they are not in the same place with me.
The implementing thing here is to judge a suspect person by relying on arranged rules.Requesting purpose is keeping the place in safe and preveting people to violate.
The following way has been applied on instincts and biased opinions of decision-maker which totally seem clowny.
I had read some notifications about decision-makers have been controlling and checking by some upper-ranked authorities, but who the fuck cares when you pretend like you are doing so.People send their requests to solve some ingame abuses legally and they think their requests will be considered fairly wO_Ow, but those are evaluated by some power abusers, lol  :laugh: such an ironical case.Let's all pretending like as you are playing in a 'PEACEFUL' community, ROFL.

This explains where this place is and going to go.Any guy who has thinking ability on minimal limits can think this area was dead long time ago, and it's getting a more unendurable shape to take part in with 'New Cocksucker Generation' by their supportings.Even when you see that they are in a position they judge people like licensed lawyers in court  :D ;D .When i realize that i cannot find any substance to enjoy rather than making drama with their self-humilated conditions.

Generally, what i wanted to emphasize is; 'if there is a rule, rule for everyone',
And if you can't execute it properly, find another job for yourself to do, DO NOT disturb and mess up with your environment.

This version of DotA's enjoyment died after when PSR Ranking system established in around 2011.Then numerical addicted new generation invaded this place.And last meaningful word, also some advice for you guys, everyone can find a position for themselves in them below.

Try to be different." They laugh at me cause i'm DIFFERENT, i laugh at them cause they are all SAME. "  ^-^

" When the Last Tree Is Cut Down, the Last Fish Eaten, and the Last Stream Poisoned, You Will Realize That You Cannot Eat Money. "   ;)

I would like to say see you, but I hope not to see you again, even in another life...

DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Only God Can Judge Me!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 04:18 »
topic1
He called someone "retard turkish dumb idiot" -> flame/insult is pointed toward one person. -> meaning its not national intolerance.
However if he said: "(All) Stupid Turks are dumb idiots" = National intolerance

topic2
He said "Russian people are so retarded" -> meaning ALL Russian people are so retarded. -> flame/insult is pointed towards nation -> meaning its national intolerance.
However if he said: "You are Russian retard" = Not national intolerance

Also player reported in "topic2" is "blacklisted" (in the private b&u section) meaning he already did some shit before, which earned him such status, and mods are instructed to be much less tolerable to these "blacklisted" and rather punish than forgive when they are involved. That influenced this decision as well.

So taking all facts in consideration, both decisions are correct.

I didn't read after this, will do it tomorrow, too sleepy now.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:20 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 05:02 »
That whitesword guy has been perma banned at least two times and yet he keeps flaming with different accounts. Its obvious he has national intolerance against turks. He even dares to say that he got perma banned and still keeps playing. Moreover, he states he can play in another server if he gets blocked from this server. Giving 0 fucks about the server and rules and still being untouched. 10/10 :)

Offline HookerSabri

• Topic Author
  • Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 05:03 »
topic1
He called someone "retard turkish dumb idiot" -> flame/insult is pointed toward one person. -> meaning its not national intolerance.

topic2
He said "Russian people are so retarded" -> meaning ALL Russian people are so retarded. -> flame/insult is pointed towards nation -> meaning its national intolerance.

ROFL  :D :laugh: ;D , you are wrong.
I would except a better one.

Funny thing is; you've just really tried to suit up your answer in a formal shape by using some grammar knowledge.Sorry, i am a lot better at that.

Pointing only one person... pointing whole nation... lol :D
Seperating the difference between topics in your way is such wack and lack.That's not be acceptable as any kind of explanation.Both those are national intolerance/racism or however you call it, if you accept one of those so.

And i have a question needed to ask after this lame explanation.So why the guy in Topic #1 used the 'turkish' word in his phrase?
He could just straight say 'retard dumb idiot', instead saying 'retard turkish dumb idiot' ??  ???

Please! stop keep pretending, start attending.
DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 11:50 »
Turk,yesterday i would say "gj kebap,nice topic." but today when i stopped with my "project"- being stopped; I'll say that its pointless to make new topic with that kinda facts even If u try to reach deeper with PMing staff.

I hope u will find platform for yourself and If u someday find it feel free to send me PM about details.  :agreed:

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 13:21 »
Quote from: HookerSabri link=topic=182976.msg657726#msg657726 [spoiler
date=1519358637]
topic1

topic2

ROFL  :D :laugh: ;D , you are wrong.
I would except a better one.

Funny thing is; you've just really tried to suit up your answer in a formal shape by using some grammar knowledge.Sorry, i am a lot better at that.

Pointing only one person... pointing whole nation... lol :D
Seperating the difference between topics in your way is such wack and lack.That's not be acceptable as any kind of explanation.Both those are national intolerance/racism or however you call it, if you accept one of those so.

And i have a question needed to ask after this lame explanation.So why the guy in Topic #1 used the 'turkish' word in his phrase?
He could just straight say 'retard dumb idiot', instead saying 'retard turkish dumb idiot' ??  ???

Please! stop keep pretending, start attending.[/spoiler]

You may be right: national intolerance may be national intolerance no matter if you say it about the whole nation or just 1 guy. Specifying one's nation when insulting him kinda looks like national intolerance, no doubt in that but it isnt certain. If he says "all turks are stupid" then is certain.

Why not banning in both cases?
1st of all you cant ban almost anything a player does or says to the point he cant say or do almost nothing. Some freedom of speech must be allowed, LA isnt the communist party.

2nd:  let's say you have a group of friends and decide to form 2 teams in order to play football (or whatever). You say, lets have some rules about the participants and you remove from your group the murderes. ok. the rapists. ok. the thieves. ok. the flamers. ok. the racists. ok. the ones that are simply annoying. ok. Eventually you will not have enough players to play that game bcs we can both admit "people arent perfect". The same thing applies with this community, especially now when new MOBA games are rising and new generations of gamers want new generations of games, not to mention the fact that there are other platforms for DotA 1 as well.

3rd: there are !ignore commands built-in for this particular reason. If some random  internet guy that knows shit about you decides to insult you based on how you play a virtual game just be a sane person and ignore him, ffs

4th: this is happening all over the iternet and in most of team-based competitive games, not to mention that DotA communities are the most toxic of all.

5th: expecting that you will be treated with respect in any situation by everyone will be disapointing for you. Do not expect people to just adore you and do not expect others to punish them if they dont; this is not how society works and dont give me that bullshit "but is supposed to work like that" cuse we both know that people are the biggest assholes that ever walked this Earth.

Be smart, dont let yourself get offended by some random moron that doesnt know how to express his real life frustrations. Ignore him, enjoy playing and live your life.

Hope my post is useful. I may be wrong but is more logic in my post than in your feelings about improper rules for assholes.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 13:32 »
Thanks for all those words. Im also subdued with some reactions and, i have one place in my mind for those reactors with title as "Ignorants". I think u just do that same or similar move, without need to reacts, because they are that what they are.

I dont be now much specify, ill just give u answer that it will be solved privatly (if there is any things to solve), i think u got the point why and answers type "In private to wash them under carpet?" will noone even try to say.

Noone is always perfect, everyone can do wrong things or bad moves, without them, people will never learn proper things and some better point of viewing.
By this im not defending anyone, read it as my general point of view by similar situations. So,.as i said above, we will solve it in private.
Afterall, i hope my post was readable and understandable and after 3 nights without rest im finally aheading to my bed.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 13:36 by Face^Guy »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 13:35 »
FaceGuy's post translation: "Read Renovatio's post".
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Kyoo

• Ban & Unban Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lost unicorn ! If found, please stop doing drugs.
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards B&U staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 14:00 »
@HookerSabri as akuma explain when he said turkish idiot meaning he is idiot. when u use the same phraze with "people" is about a nation , so is racism.
I am glad u bought it up.
Next time feel free to wisper me (no need to open topic) and i will gladly tell u the arguments behind my decision.
See ya in games !

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 15:51 »
@ExpertNoob
That whitesword guy has been perma banned at least two times and yet he keeps flaming with different accounts. Its obvious he has national intolerance against turks. He even dares to say that he got perma banned and still keeps playing. Moreover, he states he can play in another server if he gets blocked from this server. Giving 0 fucks about the server and rules and still being untouched. 10/10 :)

If you back your words with proofs, and post few gamelinks where he did this, I will gladly ban him (open a ban request, or PM me about this)

@HookerSabri

Renovatio explained pretty much everything.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 19:45 »
After receiving PM from @ExpertNoob which shows that Whitesword does this more often I banned him 5 days.

I think everyone will be satisfied now, so this thread can be locked.