Author Topic: Keep picking dumb heroes  (Read 658 times)

guest49825

Keep picking dumb heroes
« on: February 21, 2018, 09:38 »
Tiny
32:03    X-RATE    [Allies]    usualy this time with tiny
32:03    X-RATE    [Allies]    i am full items with 25 kills
32:03    X-RATE    [Allies]    but this game sux :D
32:03    X-RATE    [Allies]    har
32:03    X-RATE    [Allies]    hard :D

Alchemist
14:15 X-RATE [All] you guys
14:16 X-RATE [All] will
14:18 X-RATE [All] regret this hard
^ delaying his farm

16:12 zvonemijaja [All] alch ultra nab
16:18 X-RATE [All] wait
16:20 X-RATE [All] 25 min
16:25 X-RATE [All] you will se something
^ srsly? he hopes only on ability of his HERO to get gold and become useful?

29:37 X-RATE [All] you raped me well
29:38 X-RATE [All] on mid
29:42 X-RATE [All] dont worry
29:45 X-RATE [All] 13 min left for me
??? still hoping on HERO abilities ???

Slark
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/231122867

I think you can find him inside yourself, almost everyone.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Keep picking dumb heroes
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 11:56 »
U could easily take triple but this is still ok..

guest49825

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 12:20 »
I`m bad at dota lately, because of a lot of HotS gameplay. Mixing in-game habbits sometimes.
(for example, in HotS you can move your hero by click'n'hold, in DotA1 you can move hero only by clicks). Sometimes that click'n'hold mechanic helps (i do not use it much but i do sometimes)
So i did in that sf video, expected (due to habbit of using it sometimes) hero to follow my mouse for a moment, then realised i`m in dota, got a bit confused and fucked tripplekill up.

And i was actually very bad in that game, but whatever. Compared to rest players here (this server i mean) i`m still one of the best players, no matter what they think

guest49825

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 12:22 »
And anyway, this thread is not about my sf

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 12:46 »
"Compared to rest players here (this server i mean) i`m still one of the best players, no matter what they think"

Indeer.

And anyway, this thread is not about my sf

Anyway this is funny moment. That gang can be categorized as selfisness lvl-Expert

Keep up with funny moments  :y: