Author Topic: Admin Watch All Game before Banning or don't  (Read 289 times)

Offline SeYTaNLaDanS

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Admin Watch All Game before Banning or don't
« on: January 07, 2018, 18:52 »
1: NickName?
SeYTaNLaDanS
2: Who banned you?
Hamza
3: Why did you get banned?
He thinks i am refusing
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I tried to win many times but our other carries ursa was just focusing him stat. We had many chance to push but he even did not try . Then i dead when try to push then i did not want to play and die for Ursa's stats and i gave up and went to wood
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
The admins has to play all game before ban. I did not deserve ban. If i get ban Ursa has to ban to !
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6088220

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Signature by Rocka

Offline Hamza

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admin Watch All Game before Banning or don't
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 23:44 »
Hi @SeYTaNLaDanS  , sorry for the late response

you absolutely refused to play, 10 minutes before the game ends the oposite team were pushing (they did not take any racks before that action) and your teammayes were defending their base, what you were doing ? you were farming. For what ? i actualy dont know

The oposite team took the midle racks and your teammates killed all of them if i remmember but you are still farming :( , they pushed again and took mega racks, where is shadowfiend ? still farming.

You definitely refused to play or purpose, you would get unbanned if you admitted and  apologized but !Denied
Jimmy retiring from being admin is the only good thing happened with v7.
That guy was a lunatic abuser with skizofrenia. banning players left and right for no fucking reason. Thx God he is gone and won't abuse players anymore.