Author Topic: MAPHACK  (Read 948 times)

Offline rotk999

  • Junior Member
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MAPHACK
« on: January 04, 2018, 20:44 »
1.LilPump
2.zinagu
3.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6087685
4.The game was an obvious disaster due to the usage of maphack by a player named zinagu
5.he just casted his Arrow and hit me which later caused my death! i played bloodseeker in forest he arrow me without any vision ward or anything .
 

Offline Kyoo

  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 888
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MAPHACK
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 20:54 »
please specify time when that happend

Offline asasainez

  • Advanced Member
  • *
  • Posts: 107
  • Karma: +2/-29
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MAPHACK
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 20:58 »
All the time I went to him he ran back, I know that In min 43 he used arrow without wards and he was invi

Offline Wind

  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • *
  • Posts: 377
  • Country: cs
  • Karma: +62/-60
  • Awards Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MAPHACK
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 00:57 »
Best mira arrows  :y:

Offline Kyoo

  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 888
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Server Account: Kyoo
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MAPHACK
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 17:18 »
I watched 30 mins of the game.
He got wards all game and 90% of arrows are prety simple. Actualy the other 10% i think he misses them cuz the bow is broken ... cuz they were simple also.
I strongly recomand u watch the replay before u post.

Denied