Author Topic: ban req for ^k.  (Read 224 times)

Offline acc1001

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req for ^k.
« on: October 28, 2017, 16:11 »
1: Your NickName?
bnos

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
^k.
luckystrik3
b.m.e

3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruin/ refuse to play/ AFK/ refuse to kick game ruiner

4-5:
after he died 3th time he stayed only afk. i dont need to tell you more just check the game.
from 25 mins he played maybe 5 ...
we tryied to kick him but 2 noobs from didn´t vote many times ...

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6072883

Offline GoksiLeee

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for ^k.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 18:09 »
He provoked me, not help me down he waited to me to die than he provoked me, You are fucking  tard and players like you dont need to play this game,which is the worst on this  server there are many, you  are one of them

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for ^k.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 15:42 »
^k. !5 Days Ban+3 Warn Refusing to Play/Massive Sell-Items
luckystrik3,b.m.e !2 Days Ban+1 Warn Refusing to Votekick[/b
@acc1001  You shouldn't insult anyone even they don't want to votekick ruiner and don't provoke anyone as well
@GoksiLeee  You had 10 seconds left from lobby before game start that doesn't give you any rights to ruining game like that and also don't flame or insults in forum again,you can get ban for it