Author Topic: ban  (Read 203 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban
« on: August 30, 2017, 22:59 »
1 wo0rm
2: i3nt, yurnero , deliveryboy
3: i3nt (sf) feed on purpose 0 15 he made, dileveryboy ( pudge) didnt care to killing him he didnt want vote before 10 min of game he feeded 1st:  and yurnero our team he didnt want to vote only one who didnt vote kick feeder he even said lose game for no reason. Just wathc 1st 15  min of game or 20 he started feed from start
4: 25:50   YuRNeRo   [Allies]   noob
25:53   YuRNeRo   [Allies]   lose
5: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6060840

Offline Keka

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 19:14 »
wo0rm best dota player ever, he speaks truth only ! .o/

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 19:18 »
If I see you behave like this again I will ban you for anti teamplay. Seriously. This guy picked SF (mider hero) and went mid first. You picked naix and decided to ruin game for him by coming mid (while you had safelane and forest unoccupied). His first 2 deaths were not intentional, he was trying to farm and he got hooked. Later he did feed on purpose so he will get banned, consider yourself warned as well.

i3nt !banned 10 days + 5 warns [Intentional feeding]

Pudge voted for kick the moment he started feeding intentionally, as I said his first 2 deaths were not intentional. Venomancer didn't vote, and I would deny it but he was already banned for same thing some time ago so he doesn't understand this rule

yurnero !banned 2 days + 1 warn [Refusing to votekick]
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..