Author Topic: Ban req for Jeandarc!!  (Read 783 times)

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban req for Jeandarc!!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 00:18 »
I asked admins for his account list. If those accounts you've mention were jeandarc's, all of those accounts would stay banned for some time, ofcourse. I wont lock this topic for now, in case someone has to add about jeandarc's attidude ingame.

Offline Happy..

• Leader of the notorious Dota7 lobbying group
  • Pro Member
  • Server Account: Fairy.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 00:22 »
I second those accusations, I believe i saw "Jeandarcisback" as one of his accounts as well. Nothing more to add, he always force himself on mid, fails 80% of time and then simply quits.

Offline -Natsumi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 00:28 »
I asked admins for his account list. If those accounts you've mention were jeandarc's, all of those accounts would stay banned for some time, ofcourse. I wont lock this topic for now, in case someone has to add about jeandarc's attidude ingame.

I just dont understand why i cant report a game ruiner if i was in the opposite team. This is the most stupid things i heard in my life seriously. :)

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 00:31 »

I just dont understand why i cant report a game ruiner if i was in the opposite team. This is the most stupid things i heard in my life seriously. :)
Ask admins. Those are the rules made by them and I can not change them however I want.

Offline grga_man

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: Star_scream
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 14:37 »
so if thats true how ak.47 could ban me, i feeded but he was on opposite team and he banned me
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6005918
so then my warn should be deleted if that rule doesnt exist

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 14:50 »
I have played more games on partidilla/playdota.eu/lagabuse.com more than all of you combined togather and my leaving percentage is way below of an average player. Take it like this; can you judge a player for leaving one game out of his 100k games played here the same way someone leaves every 10 games he plays?
Not to mention that you think you know everything but in fact you know nothing, some of those accounts aren't even mine, nor was i the one playing there. If someone says "yo im jeandarc" you will believe him cuz that's the logic of the average lagabuse.com player. You can check all of my games and you can see for yourself that i never once flame someone cuz ive realized its worthless at this point.
Nevertheless, this is my first and last post about "ban jeandarc" thingy, and i want to tell you that you need to be sure that you can't do shit to my jeandarc ingame account, that account has existed since 2007 and will soon have its 10 years birthday on this server, you should in fact feel honored that i bothered to reply to your nonsense.

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 18:26 »
Jean kid, i really think u should visit  a psychiatrist...
Who the F* care how many games u have or did u flame someone...
You broke the rules and u will be punished for that..
And GTFO from my BR!!!

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 08:03 »
I second those accusations, I believe i saw "Jeandarcisback" as one of his accounts as well. Nothing more to add, he always force himself on mid, fails 80% of time and then simply quits.
sounds like akipromaster to me
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 08:49 »
Is this a ban request or a debate? I'm joining in then.
About jean: I played with him a few times even if he doesnt know it. I never saw him leave or flaming but I solved unban requests from him in which he left voluntarily with lame excuses, so it may be true. Anyway, even if he does it I doubt that is happening often.

@Happy - if you didnt bothered to search for a game link and post it here as proof then your reply is just spam.
@Natsumi- stop spamming in ban requests, make your own cry topic somewhere else.
@grga_man & Natsumi: It is a rule to not ban flamers if they are reported by a guy who wasnt flamed by them. Game ruiners should be bannned no matter who reported them, as long as they actually ruined the game. If the oposite team wins the game and they dont want to report their teammate then he should not be banned. Maybe is a new rule or mby VanGogh understood it wrong or mby it was instructed to do so by the B&U administration.  Exception from these cases are the presence of a staff member in a game where a rule is broken, especially if he is admin. Ofc you will get banned, no matter in which team you are, if you brake the rules and you have some admin there to see it.

@bestiary: that was just spam.

Now wait someone from the B&U team (Head mod or Admin) to clarify the situation and stop spamming.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 23:04 »
Renovatio said everything that needed to be said. Its not happening so often for him to be locked (I checked all of his accounts) and he already knows that excessive leaving may cause him trouble, so I doubt he will create more trouble here.

!locked
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..