Author Topic: Hard game ruiners  (Read 384 times)

Offline -Natsumi

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hard game ruiners
« on: May 30, 2017, 11:46 »
1: Your NickName?
^Seohyun

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
predecessor
nikacodrovina

3: What rule did he/they break?
game ruining / afk / teammate sabotage

4: When was the Rule(Time of The Game) Broken?
from min 30 afk

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Same shit, 4 feeder in my team as always. I raped that zero slark at mid easy but my team has to ruin everything and feed whole game. Then go afk. Typical lagabuse pub, i just love this server.

Dirge around min 30 sell items and afk till end.

Pudge was playing for scourge, many times he save enemy by hooking me back on purpose.
Check around min 50-52, i fight with sniper he has 10% hp left BUT THIS RETARD HOOK ME BACK.

Literal 1v9 game.

6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6042687

Offline Predecessor

• View Profile
    • Awards

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Hard game ruiners
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 15:48 »
Can you provide more moments when pudge was hooking you back on purpose?

Offline -Natsumi

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 16:28 »
Can you provide more moments when pudge was hooking you back on purpose?

Ok i checked replay. I think he is a friend of slark because he feeded him a lot, going alone and let slark kill him again and again. He died the same way many times like an idiot. Out of that 19 deaths slark killed him about 15 times.

Min 25 very easy hook on slark but he miss it and let him escape.

Min 31 he hook back yurnero when he wants to ult on sniper...
33:35    baurok    [All]    tnx pudge

Min 44 he again let slark escape.

And he saves sniper once more at min 50.

I also find it very suspicious that he miss 95% of his hooks. If i play pudge with closed eyes i would have better hook ratio. :o

This processor guy also should get a ban, just because krob sold his items its not a reason to go afk and make us lose. He had 5k gold which is enough to buy core items. Dirge can be very useful even with minimal items, there were teamfights which we could win if he put tomb. :-\

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 12:32 »
!Denied
Undy didn't sold his items inside krob sold them and he was banned in this request http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=179420.0 you could lose that game even if he decide to play after from that you would still lose that game
For pudge he didn't do that on purpose and his most hooks were failed
And also you flamed to your teammates,i will don't count them for that time be careful in next time